HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Stan Potts... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/200488-stan-potts.html)

Bucky10 08-03-2007 11:42 AM

Stan Potts...

This guy is awesome love his emotion(fake or not)! But how long before you think before he has a heart attack.

bwhunter501 08-03-2007 11:59 AM

RE: Stan Potts...

Haha yea he his real emotional,hes a good guy i met him at the local archery shop one day he was sighting in his bow to go on some kind of trip.

HuntingBry 08-03-2007 12:05 PM

He's an entertaining guy, I'll give him that. I love it when he gets all worked up and that left eye starts to wander all over the place.

Cracks me up just thinking about it. He looks like a gecko.:D

atlasman 08-03-2007 12:18 PM

I think he is about 98% fake and ever since I saw him shoot a deer through the neck that was facing him because it had a huge rack I can barely stomach watching him at all.

gplant 08-03-2007 12:31 PM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

I think he is about 98% fake and ever since I saw him shoot a deer through the neck that was facing him because it had a huge rack I can barely stomach watching him at all.
I thought he was pretty cool too untill you brought up the neck shooting thing.Did they air that????? If so that does not help our fight at all. These guys need to do it buy the letter or it gives anti's the tools they need to make us all look bad. IMO

Heckler 08-03-2007 12:37 PM

Kanga 08-03-2007 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: gplant

ORIGINAL: atlasman

I thought he was pretty cool too untill you brought up the neck shooting thing.Did they air that????? If so that does not help our fight at all. These guys need to do it buy the letter or it gives anti's the tools they need to make us all look bad. IMO
Yes they aired it but on the repeat the shot and hit was edited out.

I lost any respect I had for him on that 1 shot.

Bucky10 08-03-2007 12:50 PM

I don't think that deserves loss of respect! Have you never done anything stupid in the heat of the moment. Cut the guy some slack he is human.

Western MA Hunter 08-03-2007 12:52 PM

I agree bucky...
I do like him and I think it is hard to fake the emotion he has when he kills a buck.
He is one of the few I feel is truly genuine.

Washington Hunter 08-03-2007 12:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Bucky10

I don't think that deserves loss of respect! Have you never done anything stupid in the heat of the moment. Cut the guy some slack he is human.
When the life of a living animal is in question, we're supposed to know not to make stupid mistakes.

When you're in the spotlight like Stan was, he should have known better. He is supposed to be an ambassador to the sport, he should know better.