Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stan Potts...

Old 08-04-2007, 07:38 PM

Default RE: Stan Potts...

I love it when he gets all worked up and that left eye starts to wander all over the place.

Cracks me up just thinking about it. He looks like a gecko.
That's soooo true[8D]
Old 08-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Spike

"Just give me a second"
Old 08-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Fork Horn

What everybody nees to understand that these "professional hunters" are under a lot of pressure from sponsors and TV networks. This is their jobsSome of these hunters give into the fact that they have to get big deer for their hunts. Others not so much.I do not approve of theses guys making unethical shots but sometimes things happen. As long as the deer is harvested with minimal distress to the animal. I have talked with Stan Potts before and I do not thinkhe is one of these hunters that give into pressure fromsponsors or the network. He is truly a guy that loves to hunt. He has said it before and will tell anybody he is a lucky man to be in the position he is in and will not do anything to tarnish the sport. Cut Stana break. He is a great hunter.Definitely on the emotional side but passion for the sport is a good thing.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

Stan is the Man.We stayed in the same motel last year in IL.On1 of the days wewere there it was Very Cold and windy 30/40mph raining.I made it about 45min in my stand on the evening hunt.Stan hunted about 3 1/2 hours and comes back with a 150 class buck.He's a great guy and a very good hunter IMO.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

At least he doesn't belly laugh after he kills a deer like the Primos Yahoo's do. As a matter of fact his emotion reflects more ofa genuine behavior after such a spiritual moment. He's refreshing and entertaining with a lot of class unlike mostof the so called "professionals" on the boob tube!
Old 08-04-2007, 11:16 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

I don't watch much hunting shows on the tube but I've always liked Stan. Comes off as a good guywho loves to hunt.

Tim
Old 08-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

They are all "fake" to some extent, but i do enjoy that he seems to enjoy what he does and that it means something to him.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like Stan Potts and the energy he has towards this sport, he just gets into it! He has a hell of a collection of big bucks, that's for sure.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:33 AM
Dominant Buck

I vote phony. Can't stand the guy.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Stan is my favorite TV hunter. I have spoke to him twice in person and his eyes light up when talking whitetails just like they do on TV. Very nice and friendly guy.

You can't fake his enthusiasm IMO.
[/align]

Quick Reply: Stan Potts...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.