Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got the fever now >

Got the fever now

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got the fever now

Old 08-03-2007, 05:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Got the fever now

I stopped at Fleet Farm lastnight on my way home from work to get a couple of things and headed straight to sproting goods as soon as I walked in the door.I tell ya if that doesnt give you the fever. They just started stocking all of this years stands and one that really caught my eye but they didnt have a price on it yet. The stand is made by rivers edge and they are the only company in the world with this design check it out!

http://www.ardisam.com/detail.aspx?ID=7765

this stand is absoultely huge and well built. thinking of getting one but that depends on what they want for them. On another good note, i was approved for $1,000 credit limit at Fleet Farm as well.

I didnt realize how many new stands rivers edge has out this year. absolutely getting the fever now.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:26 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Got the fever now

I hear ya pal, I was in walmart last week and the stocking has begun and some of last years game cams got red tagged for cheaper prices.
ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

I stopped at Fleet Farm lastnight on my way home from work to get a couple of things and headed straight to sproting goods as soon as I walked in the door.I tell ya if that doesnt give you the fever. They just started stocking all of this years stands and one that really caught my eye but they didnt have a price on it yet. The stand is made by rivers edge and they are the only company in the world with this design check it out!

http://www.ardisam.com/detail.aspx?ID=7765

this stand is absoultely huge and well built. thinking of getting one but that depends on what they want for them. On another good note, i was approved for $1,000 credit limit at Fleet Farm as well.

I didnt realize how many new stands rivers edge has out this year. absolutely getting the fever now.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:36 AM

Default RE: Got the fever now

It's the main thing I think about, All right the only thing I think about! Sept. 15 opening day here In the SHOW ME STATE.