Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Friends these days >

Friends these days

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Friends these days

Old 08-01-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Friends these days

Some friends and i were shooting bows at my house. I shoot and put a nice heart shot on the target the John goes and robinhoods my arrow. splits the nock in 2 and slides up in my arrow 5 inches of course tells John it's a great shot when all he did was shoot 10 seconds later. It was pretty cool though.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:03 PM

Default RE: Friends these days

that is kinda cool! next time call your spot on the target
Old 08-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Typical Buck

LoL. I would tell him that he ows me bout $7 or his arrow. lol[8D]
Old 08-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

my buddy and his buddy were bein "funny" at a 3D shoot. anytime someone in the group would ask where their arrow went, they say dont worry its in "there" the one guy shoots blacked out arrows that are tough to spot...i spotted his after one of his wise cracks and nailed it. didnt break it...but smashed into it hard. then my buddy had a wise crack after he shot...WHACK! i threw one right into his as well. i shoot well when i have such a small target to focus on after i hit both their arrows they shut up lol.

normally id never break someones arrow on purpose(didnt break either of theirs...just really smashed into them lol) but when we are at a 3d shoot and someone wants to be cocky...well...i just give em the shaft
Old 08-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

My old shootin' buddies and I intentionally aimed to bust each others' nocks. We got a few robin hoods, ruined a ton of nocks and got to be pretty darn good shots after a couple of years.

And if the wind blew off someone's hat, it didn't get far before it had a few holes in it.

People are just so-o-o sensitive these days. [8D]