Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch. >

DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch.

ITS GONE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

HuntingnetMembers,
If you have time today please go to www.dishnetwork.com and send an email asking that Mens Outdoors and Recreation be returned to the network.

Even if you don't use DISH as your carrier it will help us continue to spread the word about QDMA and the great things that this organization is doing.

Thanking you in advance,
John Brown Jr.
Senior Producer, QWTV[/align]
Old 07-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

Just sent an email. This sucks.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Typical Buck

Some of the shows on MOR were ok, but the volume was always so horrbile in the middle of the show and the commercials would be blasting. I called and complained and got 3 months free HBO
Old 07-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Spike

I called Dish first thing this morning, and too, was told that only cable providers had the channel. I called a friend of mine with Direct and he verified that he was still watching it when I called. I called Direct and was told that they offer MOR with all of their packages. Still steaming, I called Dish back and was told this time that they were "still in negotiations with the media group". There was a total of 5 channels that were lost. I did ask about a refund and was told that I didn't pay for the channel I paid for the complete package. I told them that my package wasn't very complete now and wanted to know what it would cost to cancel Dish for good. I'll give them a week, then it's off to Direct.[:@]
Old 07-15-2007, 04:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StevenA

I called Dish first thing this morning, and too, was told that only cable providers had the channel. I called a friend of mine with Direct and he verified that he was still watching it when I called. I called Direct and was told that they offer MOR with all of their packages. Still steaming, I called Dish back and was told this time that they were "still in negotiations with the media group". There was a total of 5 channels that were lost. I did ask about a refund and was told that I didn't pay for the channel I paid for the complete package. I told them that my package wasn't very complete now and wanted to know what it would cost to cancel Dish for good. I'll give them a week, then it's off to Direct.[:@]
Let us know if this works,I will go into withdrawls with out my weekly "Closing the Distance" intake [8D]
Old 07-15-2007, 04:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Just emailed them also. Verizon FIO is in the ground here, just waiting for them to take orders.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

I e-mailed them yesterday, got a reply today, "WE are sorry for the inconvenience but will be no longer have MOR and a few other channels, they also went on to say that Direct no longer is airring it either", thats funny, a freind of mine who has Direct still has MOR. Im not for sure at this point, but I think I might be looking for another provider.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Why dont you guys all just sign up for Direct TV? The only thing is i dont know the price difference so if that is the problem dont flip on me.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got a reply from Dish Net. They said MOR has been dropped from their programming and Direct TV does not offer it either. They said it is only available from select Cable providers. So I told them a lot of my friends have said that Direct Tv recently added it and I was going to check it out. If Direct TV does carry it I will be switching. See what they say to that.

Quick Reply: DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.