HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Not looking to debate, but high fence hunting and Ted Nugent (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/197420-not-looking-debate-but-high-fence-hunting-ted-nugent.html)

chucker34 07-12-2007 08:33 AM

Not looking to debate, but high fence hunting and Ted Nugent

Let me say the sole intent of this post is to ask if you saw the article on his site that Field and Stream interviewed him for on high fence hunting? It was posted there yesterday it looks like. Some interesting views thats for sure as he always offers. It's right in the hunting section if you care to read.

BowHunterJim 07-18-2007 10:48 AM

RE: Not looking to debate, but high fence hunting and Ted Nugent

Any1 who ever hunted in a high fence area should be stripped of all mounts, Records and they should not be able to get a hunting lisence the rest of thier life.

bigcountry 07-18-2007 10:51 AM

ORIGINAL: BowHunterJim

Any1 who ever hunted in a high fence area should be stripped of all mounts, Records and they should not be able to get a hunting lisence the rest of thier life.
Wow, so you like goverment control, I see.

LittleChief 07-18-2007 11:16 AM

Whew! I'm sure glad I never hunteda high fence hunt.:D
Hey, everyone's entitled to their own personal opinion. Some, however, are best kept to ones self.

MichaelHunsucker 07-18-2007 11:22 AM

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

Whew! I'm sure glad I never hunteda high fence hunt.:D
Hey, everyone's entitled to their own personal opinion. Some, however, are best kept to ones self.
Exactly, lets not stir up an bunch of **** that doesnt need to be stired up

LittleChief 07-18-2007 11:26 AM

Chucker34,
Was this on Ted Nugent's site, the F&S site or somewhere else? I just looked at both sites and couldn't find the interview.

Whitetail Expert 07-18-2007 11:30 AM

Click on 'Nuge News' on the left column. Then it will have a list of articles. It is about the 5th or 6th one down.

On the home page go under 'About' in the top left first!!

LittleChief 07-18-2007 11:32 AM

W.E.,
Thanks. Got it.

Matt/TN 07-18-2007 11:34 AM

Well I watched Spirit of the Wild yesterday. The episode where Andy Ross takes his first animal with the Ross bow. I honestly liked the show, it was the first time I've seen the show in a while. Ted stalked up on a beauty of an 8pt and arrowed him int he heart. Ted just has ALOT and I mean ALOT of energy, I think that's why people are on his case so much. Like it or not Ted does alot for the sport.

chucker34 07-18-2007 11:39 AM

Yeah, I honestly meant the post as an FYI in check out what Uncle Ted has to say because I thought he had some valid points and some not so valid ones. BTW, I try not to do this too often unless I think it's a really good or interesting article so as not to detract from the awesome content on this site. ;)