Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Burned

Old 07-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default Burned

So last year I joined this site and met some guy that lived within miles of my house. Well not too long after, his garage got broken into and all of his hunting gear (bow, treestand, etc.) was stolen. I had an old Jennings and a Cabelas climber that I let him borrow and even posted a thread online asking for any donations so he wouldn't miss season. Well too make a long story short, despite numerous attempts to collect my stuff, the son of a biscuit ran off with my stuff [:@]. According to his neighbor last night he moved about 1 1/2 months ago. It's not that it was the best equipment, but come on. The nerve of some people.....I'm speechless.

On the brighter side of things, my g/f is pregnant and hopefully will be giving birth to a boy in the next 7 1/2 months. I can't wait to buy that first bow
Old 07-11-2007, 08:57 PM

Default RE: Burned

Sorry about the jerk, congrads on the baby. Your life will change dramatically but for the better. Hunt your tail off this year because next yr it might be a little different. Great news
Old 07-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Fork Horn

Dang Snake, I hate a thief. Sorry to hear about your stuff. On the other hand, once that young-un comes along, every thing else will seem trivial.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

That sucks man! Even if it wasnt the best equipment it was still yours! there has got to be a way to find this guy??? Why dont you post his name up? Its not like hes the victim!
Old 07-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator

Yes post his name. Put him on front street. He will do it to someone else. Might as well put a stop to it, before it happens again...
Old 07-11-2007, 09:11 PM

That is pretty sad. Thats what you get for being a nice guy. Congrats on the baby!
Old 07-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Typical Buck

Jason Alexander. I'll have to look, I took him hunting last season once and I think there may be a photo
Old 07-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Forget the stuff(it's just stuff),marry the girl,raise the child and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:50 PM

I remember that, I was going to send him some broadheads, but he never pm'ed me his addy. I think several folks on here may have sent him stuff. Sucks to have that happen to you trying to be nice.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont think i was around then, but i would be pretty upset if he ran off with some of my things that i only was letting him barrow

Quick Reply: Burned

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.