HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Well guys I finally did it....New Bow!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/197274-well-guys-i-finally-did-new-bow.html)

goherd1111 07-11-2007 07:07 AM

Well guys I finally did it....New Bow!!!

After months and months of looking I have finally purchased a bow.It's an '06 allegiance thats decked out and ready to go. Paid just over $600.00 for her including shipping.I think I got a pretty good deal. The guy I bought it from purchased it new as a "leftover" in March of 07. So it hasn't even seen the woods yet. It came equipped with a Fuse 500 coil 5 pin sight, limbdriver arrow rest, Fuse Axium 6" stab, sts, an Alpine 5 arrow soft-loc quiver, and 6 beman black max arrows. I can't wait to get it. It should be in the mail today on its way. Hereare a fewpictures that the seller sent me. I will post better pics when it arrives.

quiksilver 07-11-2007 07:22 AM

RE: Well guys I finally did it....New Bow!!!

Really nice setup Chris. You STOLE that thing for $600.

If I didn't buy the Mace, I was dead set on buying an '06 Allegiance - just couldn't find one priced low enough. Let me know how you like that LD rest too - I was razor close to ordering one, when I got a good deal on a used Fuse biscuit.

I think the '05 and '06 Ally's were two of the best hunting bows ever made.

Greg / MO 07-11-2007 07:30 AM

yep, you got a great deal for sure... Like Itold you before, the '06 Ally has been my favorite bow of all time so far. You're gonna love that bow.

goherd1111 07-11-2007 07:36 AM

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Really nice setup Chris. You STOLE that thing for $600.

If I didn't buy the Mace, I was dead set on buying an '06 Allegiance - just couldn't find one priced low enough. Let me know how you like that LD rest too - I was razor close to ordering one, when I got a good deal on a used Fuse biscuit.

I think the '05 and '06 Ally's were two of the best hunting bows ever made.
Thanks Fran, I'm pretty excited about it. Can't wait to recieve it. As you know I was very interested in the mace. However, I couldn't pass this deal up when I seen it. I sold my 02 reflex completely decked out for $300.00 so after its all said and done I will only have a little over $300.00 in this bow. I will def. give you my opinion on the LD rest as soon as I get a chance to try it out. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

thehairlessone 07-11-2007 08:15 AM

Congrats! They are great bows

rick

Buellhunter 07-11-2007 08:17 AM

Good job!

Jim_IV 07-11-2007 08:26 AM

great deal! good lookin bow too

Finch 07-11-2007 08:28 AM

You didn't go wrong on that deal. Congrats and treat her good.;)

LebeauHunter 07-11-2007 08:41 AM

Nice setup and nice price!
You probably paid about half MSRP for all that.

Being a fairly new bowhunter I felt like I couldn't go the used route. Wanted warranty
and pro shop service, but for that kind of price it would be a tough decision.

goherd1111 07-11-2007 09:59 AM

ORIGINAL: LebeauHunter

Nice setup and nice price!
You probably paid about half MSRP for all that.
MSRP on the whole setup is right around $1100.00. So almost half price.;):D