Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Very Discuraged, upset, mad !!!! >

Very Discuraged, upset, mad !!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Very Discuraged, upset, mad !!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 09:04 PM

Default RE: Very Discuraged, upset, mad !!!!

4 tracks, what have u decided to do?
Old 07-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

Strutntom I agree with you on this. I only bought my bow after it came out of the box brand new. 4 tracks I hate it cause you have been bashed for this. If you want a bow out of the box then I say thats what you should get. Dont listen to what others have to say, they made their choice and you make your choice. Its your choice you have to live with and its your money that you will be spending. Were all bowhunters here and you should be allowed to make your choice. What you want is what you want. I understand why you were upset, and I would have been upset as well. Others try to force their opinion on a person. But remember opinions are like butts, and everyone has one and they generally stink. I say go for what you want and forget everyone else. If someone dont like what I shoot then thats fine but they arent the ones shooting it. As long as you get what you want then so be it... I hope it all works out for you... Remember its your choice...
Old 07-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Aside from your bow problems..... are you taking remedial spelling classes?[8D] We're not saying you have to take the bow you don't want. What we said is order one and wait for it. I shot a half dozen different bows before I bought my Guardian. Then I ordered one and waited a month to get it. You're on here trashing a shop because they didn't have the same definition of "NEW" as you did. They told you they'd give you one of the next ones coming in. My shop would tell you he'd put you on the list. Me, I'd rather special order it to fit than take one of the next two coming in.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:37 PM

titleAndStar(357,0,false,false,"","")
Rack Buck

[align=center][/align]
Well Ive checked out a few opptions , but still with no luck .
I went to our local GM and took another look at the Black Ice .
They only had 60 lb . bows in stock , Claims it would be 1 week or so ?
Then I called a shop in VT. (Davidmil VT. stands for Vermont.[8D])
Anyway they are 3 hours away and only open 4 days a week with 3 days between the hours of 5 and 8 pm.. ( not good )
Then I located another shop in VT, ( Sorry Vermont David [8D]), but they just got out of selling bows all together, ( not good either )
Then I called a shop in N.Y thats abought 3 1/2 hrs. ( hrs. stands for hours David ), He claims he has 2 Tributes in stock $699. ( same price )
Downside is the travel cost and $$$$ for warranty labor IF NEEDED .
Then I checked out my 3rd choice bow (No bashing intended )Its the Mathews, But undecided between the XT or the Drenalin ??
Shot both a few times , ( yes Mathews demo bows have the orange strings ) The shop ( store ) carried a pretty good selection and I thought a very good price. XT= $609. and Drenalin = $659. But there is no shooting range , there abought 1 1/2 hrs away and I like the grip feel on the Tribute ..
I not sure if I,m ready to give up on the Bowtech yet ???
Only thing that really bothers me is that , if the shop was not really up front with me on the Tribute being shot before I went over . Can I ever gain there trust ???

What would you guys do ??
In all honesty where would you go or how would you handle it ??[]
Old 07-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Typical Buck

Its a hard call, but if you are set on one paticular brand or certain bow. Then get it. If not, you won't be happy with a "2nd choice".

As for asking that question on here. Please go back and edit it and take it out. You already see how this thread has went from bashing you about the bow to bashing someone about spelling.

This site has more idiots than any other hunting forum I've ever seen, but then again it also has more people.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Dominant Buck

I'd go back to the first shop that said he'd get one in for you and ORDER it. He really seems like the only full time knowledgeable dude you've got around you. Don't make such a big dang deal and cut your nose off to spite your face over the first go around. The guy said he'd make it right. You definitely don't want a part time shop owner or someone 3 hours away... or a MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... MMmmmmmmmmm... MMMMmmmmmmmmmm ..(well, you know). I wouldn't take one that's coming in unless it was exactly the draw length and poundage I want. I want the right draw length and I want to shoot it at the top end of it's range, not the bottom end. Order a bow for YOU... not one for convenience.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

6 pages and your still asking what to do. You've had plenty of advice here but your still asking. Seems like you don't want to order a bow as suggested. IMO, that's your best bet while you still have time.

This site has more idiots than any other hunting forum I've ever seen
Whyyou have to revert to name calling?There's an old saying:
It takes one to know one.
Don't like it, move on to the next one
Old 07-13-2007, 01:38 AM
Typical Buck

I did, but b/c of the slower posting on many other sites (smaller sites) I started posting on this one again.

This site has some great HUNTERS on here who share a wealth of knowledge. However, it does have A LOT more idiots that probably hit the woods once a season, if that, and think they are Daniel Boone.

I will give something to ponder. Go to any 10 different hunting forms and spend 30 minutes on each. Add up the amount of "hunters" insulting other hunters and then compare the numbers of the same thing to this one.

I put my mone on it that they are double, if not more. [&o][][:'(]
Old 07-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 4TRACKS

titleAndStar(357,0,false,false,"","")
Rack Buck

[align=center][/align]
Well Ive checked out a few opptions , but still with no luck .
I went to our local GM and took another look at the Black Ice .
They only had 60 lb . bows in stock , Claims it would be 1 week or so ?
Then I called a shop in VT. (Davidmil VT. stands for Vermont.[8D])
Anyway they are 3 hours away and only open 4 days a week with 3 days between the hours of 5 and 8 pm.. ( not good )
Then I located another shop in VT, ( Sorry Vermont David [8D]), but they just got out of selling bows all together, ( not good either )
Then I called a shop in N.Y thats abought 3 1/2 hrs. ( hrs. stands for hours David ), He claims he has 2 Tributes in stock $699. ( same price )
Downside is the travel cost and $$$$ for warranty labor IF NEEDED .
Then I checked out my 3rd choice bow (No bashing intended )Its the Mathews, But undecided between the XT or the Drenalin ??
Shot both a few times , ( yes Mathews demo bows have the orange strings ) The shop ( store ) carried a pretty good selection and I thought a very good price. XT= $609. and Drenalin = $659. But there is no shooting range , there abought 1 1/2 hrs away and I like the grip feel on the Tribute ..
I not sure if I,m ready to give up on the Bowtech yet ???
Only thing that really bothers me is that , if the shop was not really up front with me on the Tribute being shot before I went over . Can I ever gain there trust ???

What would you guys do ??
In all honesty where would you go or how would you handle it ??[]
Where exactly are you located? I grew up in Vermont, and live in upstate NY now. I am wondering if you contacted our shop? I am in Albany now at Lemme's Archery.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Fork Horn

There's one thing that I have a problem dealing with and that's bad service from anywhere. I know you traveled far I would travel further. There's no way in hell that shop deserves your money after the poor customer service. Do yourself a favor and go for the self satisfaction of buying somewhere else. This was a terrible inconvience that lead to a gut wrenching feeling. Kind of had the samething happen when I went to the archery shop to buy my bow. Just to let you know I took my money elsewhere. They don't deserve that kind of money from you and these shops depend heavily on each individual bow sale. Go elsewhere! Don't give them your FUNDS!

Quick Reply: Very Discuraged, upset, mad !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.