Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I am officially driving myself crazy!!!!!!! >

I am officially driving myself crazy!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I am officially driving myself crazy!!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2007, 09:22 PM

Default RE: I am officially driving myself crazy!!!!!!!

After all the hype about the Cardiac, I was left disapointed. We've had the CR334 in for quite some time and I have shot it quite a bit. I like the way it draws a whole lot better than the Cardiac. After the shot, they're about the same, but the CR334 just seems to draw smoother.
You're the first that I've heard this from, WashingtonHunter. I shot both of these and to me, the draw cycles were very similar. If I had to give the edge to either, I'd have given it to the Cardiac. Why do you think you've had the CR334 "in for quite some time"? People buy what they like, don't you think?
Old 07-06-2007, 11:54 PM

ORIGINAL: JimboHunter1

After all the hype about the Cardiac, I was left disapointed. We've had the CR334 in for quite some time and I have shot it quite a bit. I like the way it draws a whole lot better than the Cardiac. After the shot, they're about the same, but the CR334 just seems to draw smoother.
You're the first that I've heard this from, WashingtonHunter. I shot both of these and to me, the draw cycles were very similar. If I had to give the edge to either, I'd have given it to the Cardiac. Why do you think you've had the CR334 "in for quite some time"? People buy what they like, don't you think?
We've had one Cardiac in since April, it took a month and a half to sell it and we had people shooting it at least twice a week.

We've soldthree CR334's and one CR337since April.

You tell me.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:00 AM

We've had one Cardiac in since April, it took a month and a half to sell it and we had people shooting it at least twice a week.

We've soldthree CR334's and one CR337since April.

You tell me.
You Washingtonians must have different tastes than we do on the east coast. The shops in my area are experiencing just the opposite.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys this conversation is not helping out my problem any. [8D]
Old 07-07-2007, 08:10 AM

I know what you mean. There are alot of good bows on the market. Get the one that feels the best to you.

I would check out the bowtech allegiance and guardian, mathews switchback, hoyt and ross cardiac or 337

those are the top bows in the market to me.

rick
Old 07-07-2007, 08:12 AM

Sorry, goherd. I thought that I was trying to prove my point that the Cardiac might be the right bow for you! I don't know WHAT the heck WH is talking about... [8D]
Old 07-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JimboHunter1

Sorry, goherd. I thought that I was trying to prove my point that the Cardiac might be the right bow for you! I don't know WHAT the heck WH is talking about... [8D]
Jimbo it very well could be!! I will definately be shooting one within the next week. That isan awesome looking rig that you have.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:19 AM

ross definately makes a great product. Hard to believe they have only been around what 3 yrs. now?

rick
Old 07-07-2007, 09:41 AM

Can't go wrong with the Gaurdian or the allegiance. i have owned both in the last six months and they are both awesome.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Goherd, of the bows you have shot, do you find yourself leaning in any certain direction?

Shane

Quick Reply: I am officially driving myself crazy!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.