Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 DREAM SEASON - Goodbye Pennsylvania goofs hello BRITNEY!!! >

DREAM SEASON - Goodbye Pennsylvania goofs hello BRITNEY!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

DREAM SEASON - Goodbye Pennsylvania goofs hello BRITNEY!!!

Old 07-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DREAM SEASON - Goodbye Pennsylvania goofs hello BRITTNEY!!!

Hmmmm...?Rob....Dish Network channel 153 on the Out Door Channel in our area...Oh yeah Dream Season with Drury Outdoors.

HuntingBry......I'll make a bet with you that NY Team is either getting a Divorce or having some type of marital problems.If I lose I'll mail you some type of Hunting item or souvenier that is specific to Missouri.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

how bout comcast digital cable anyone know what channel i can find this on
Old 07-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BOWTECH PA BOWHUNTER

I HAVE ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS TO BE RECORDED ON MY DVR[8D][8D]
I CAN WATCH THEM WHEN I WANT, WELL WHEN EVER THE WIFE DOES HAVE ME DOING THE HUNEY LIST!!!?????[:@][:@]
+1. Man I love my DVR. I just wish we could get Outdoor Channel 2 HD.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am from Pa. , and was embarrassed to be represented by Team Pa. in dream season. They had no regards for certain rules, and ruined it for other participating hunters. Not one of my hunting buddies who has watched it feels differently from myself, they were all irked by the behavior shown on camara.

Shane
Old 07-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GTOHunter

Hmmmm...?Rob....Dish Network channel 153 on the Out Door Channel in our area...Oh yeah Dream Season with Drury Outdoors.

HuntingBry......I'll make a bet with you that NY Team is either getting a Divorce or having some type of marital problems.If I lose I'll mail you some type of Hunting item or souvenier that is specific to Missouri.
I have no idea what the announcement will be, but that sounds like a fun idea. You're on.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Typical Buck

I think this will be an iteresting season for sure. Looks like New York is headed for some conflict very soon. Was Britney the blond from Carolina? She caught my attention too!!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

On a side note........I own all the newest hunting videos for 2007 EXCEPT last year's "Dream Season" . I don't have dish and haven't seen a single episode, so is it worth spending $13 on to watch?

I have heard about the PA Team here and there and have been curious to see what all the fuss is about.

I know I could hand pick a PA Team that would represent us professionally and yet with a certainentertainment value.

Old 07-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Matt..........I have the Drury Deer Hunting Video's from the past several years,just haven't bought this years set of DVD's!Are the new Couples on this years set of video's available for the Public or do you have to watch it on Satelite/Dish/Cable to see it? <~~~just an after thought so Rob could see the Teams hunting.I do know that the restof the show is continued next week.

Ok HuntingBry......Your On!
Old 07-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

is it on cable or just the dish
Old 07-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Matt..........I have the Drury Deer Hunting Video's from the past several years,just haven't bought this years set of DVD's!Are the new Couples on this years set of video's available for the Public or do you have to watch it on Satelite/Dish/Cable to see it? <~~~just an after thought so Rob could see the Teams hunting.I do know that the restof the show is continued next week.
The one I'm talking about is the Dream Season TVshow from last season (2006) They make a DVD out of the season of shows and have it for sale along with "Whitetail Madness 10", "Dream Season 10" etc.
Its the only 2007 DVD I haven't purchased yet because everyone i heard talking about the show when it was on last season seemed almost annoyed by it. I was just wondering if it was worth buying.

The "couples" Dream Season TV show currently airing on the Outdoor channel will be made into a DVD available for sale next year.

Quick Reply: DREAM SEASON - Goodbye Pennsylvania goofs hello BRITNEY!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.