Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Free to good home. >

Free to good home.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Free to good home.

Old 06-30-2007, 06:42 PM

Default RE: Free to good home.

I'd love those Aftershocks, Oneshot. I am a high-schooler so my budget is tight and I figured I could practice with field points until right before the season so I haven't bought any yet. Those would be perfect!!
Old 06-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mo do you still want em or do you wnat me to send em out to fly
Old 06-30-2007, 07:28 PM

If nobody wants em....let me know! I need gear badly. Don't have a single arrow yet...just the bow, case, arm guard and release.

BYork
Old 07-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Fork Horn

Anyone have anymore things? I have a 11 year old step brother wanting to get into hunting but his mom cant afford most of the hunting accessories he needs. I started him off with the little I had.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:23 PM

If anyone has a decent rest or sight I could use one, If theres anything left[:@][]

Thanks Buckslayer55
Old 07-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty cool for you guys to give out stuff like that, I dont need anything, and i dont have anything i would give away (in really bad shape) so i dont got anything, BUt if i come across anything, i'll post it
Ryan.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:36 PM

im just starting out on bow hunting and im looking for 2nd hand gear,i dunno if you guys post to australia though?
Old 07-29-2007, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

Any lefties out there feel free to post up . I don't have anything to post up atm.
I have a N.A.P. quick tune3000 rest, left handed if anyone wants it.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:29 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Ihave a slightly usedAPASafari Twister SL drop away rest up for grabs. First PM takes her.

You do not have to be a youngster, single parent or idol citizen to take her, only promise to give it a shot and decide if it is a rest you would like to use. If not please pass it along to someone else who may enjoy it.

If any of you have any gear you aren't using post it up for grabs so someone else canhopefully enjoy it.
Ithink this is a great idea and needs to be put into the topics. and as soon as I come across anything extra I will post it. Leave it to someone from ohio to think of somethingso cool. GO BUCKS!
Old 07-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

This is awesome guys. I don't have anything to give right now, but I am slowly taking apart my stock PSE Nova and putting new parts on it, I am sure I will find something!

Quick Reply: Free to good home.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.