HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Lonewolf Sit&Climb; Parts missing? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/194303-lonewolf-sit-parts-missing.html)

Washington Hunter 06-13-2007 09:42 PM

Lonewolf Sit&Climb; Parts missing?

So, today I acquired a Lonewolf Sit&Climb stand. Why?

"Parts missing."

Now, I've looked. And looked. And looked. And I can't figure out what's missing. This is the first climber I've owned, so I don't know exactly what should be here. I realize it may be difficult to tell via pictures, but for those of you who own, have owned, or have experience with this particular stand, does it look like everything is here?

Everything looks in order, but...?

Cougar Mag 06-13-2007 11:53 PM

RE: Lonewolf Sit&Climb; Parts missing?

Dan, I've owned two LW sitnclimb stands and best I can make out from the pics NOTHING is missing. Perhaps the "missing parts" is the safety harness that comes with a new stand. There are better and less complicated harness systems anyway. If you think something is missing and/or want to get rid of it...............give me a holler and I'll take if off your hands, I'm looking for one again.;)

Washington Hunter 06-13-2007 11:56 PM

Coug, the harness was in the box with the rest of it.

I think a customer must just have returned it because they disliked it for some reason and said that something was missing.

Lucky me. ;):D

Cougar Mag 06-14-2007 01:09 AM

Got a good deal then huh? Good for you!:)

hammerman 06-14-2007 05:23 AM

I think there should be a rubber grommet for the bow holder. My hand climbercame with it.

Germ 06-14-2007 06:43 AM

Dan nothing is missing I use to help process returns at Cabelas. It was more than likely an impulse buy. He took it home and momma said no:D

GMMAT 06-14-2007 06:47 AM

I don't see a strap that holds the two pieces together in there.....and that's very important.

Am I missing it?

GR8atta2d 06-14-2007 06:49 AM

I own that stand..It's all there. The rubber bow grommet is an option (purchase seperately). I put camo duct tape around the bow holder area. It really is inconvienant to use it anyway, and doesn't accept parrallel limb bows.

GR8atta2d 06-14-2007 06:51 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I don't see a strap that holds the two pieces together in there.....and that's very important.

Am I missing it?
Yes it's there ..just not connected. It's on the base.

BobCo19-65 06-14-2007 06:52 AM

When you get it working let us know how you like it. Considering one myself.