Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Truck For Germ - Poll >

Truck For Germ - Poll

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
GM
37.50%
Ford
19.64%
Dodge
12.50%
Toyota
16.96%
Nissan
6.25%
Isuzu
7.14%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Truck For Germ - Poll

Old 05-22-2007, 03:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Truck For Germ - Poll

ORIGINAL: Germ

Now that is cool!!!

Can I get it in Enigma
No but I believe the have a Real Tree version.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:51 AM

ford is the only way to go
Old 05-22-2007, 04:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

Looking at a 2000 Silverdo Tomorrow in my price range!!
There ya go .... the numbers don't lie ......GM or Ford .....
Old 05-22-2007, 06:46 AM
Dominant Buck

I didn't even know that Toyota was on the radar......BUT....

My company vehicle is an '03 Tundra with 100K miles on it, currently. Lisa drives an '03 GMC Yukon or the '03 Jeep Wrangler.....and the Toyota is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above either of those vehicles in workmanship and performance.

You can buy with your heart......or with your head. if you buy with your head, though.....the Toyota is hard to beat.

I'm all for supporting American made products......but my Toyota is a MUCH finer vehicle than the GM or Ford produts......AND....it's made in America, too.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:02 AM

Toyota without a doubt

Old 05-22-2007, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you never tow over 5000 pounds a chevy or gm would be my choice 1500 and up , the colorado and small gmc are made by issusu , do not buy any these or a dodge . If you tow heavy stuff , tractors and sutch , ford diesel is a perfect truck .

For light towing and great ride , toyota and chevy are great .
I manage a fleat of 30 trucks , and aint just talking out my back end , my advise comes from experiance , and paying mantainence bills .
Old 05-22-2007, 07:19 AM
Dominant Buck

I hear ya, Jimmy. We have approx. 150 company vehicles.....and not a single Ford, Dodge, Nissan, etc...in the mix. I'm not saying anything derogatory about those vehicles.....just stating a fact. Our equip. manager buys GM or Toyota.....for a reason. My next vehicle will be the new Tundra.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'm all for supporting American made products......but my Toyota is a MUCH finer vehicle than the GM or Ford produts......AND....it's made in America, too.
Not tryin to start a war Jeff, but made in America is a marketing ploy... All the profits go back to Japan...

none the less im sure toyota's are nicely made vehicles.. I just couldnt drive around in something thats got "Toy" in its name [8D]
Old 05-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Germ, maybe I missed it, but how far are you going to be driving the truck? I know you said you didn't put many miles on them, but does that mean a few 1,000 mile trips a year?A lot of short runs to hunt around your area?If not, I would lean towards an older truck than what you had mentioned. Easier to work on, easier on the pocketbook too. Not sure I would want to jump in a 20 year old vehicle to drive 2 or 3 states away though. That Dakota looked nice for the money. I will tell you we have a Durango with the same engine....drinks gas in an understatement.[:@]Good luck with whatever you decide.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Here you go Germ. See if this camo color will work for you. It's a factory ordered color along with 4X4, 5.5 Tons Payload, 20 tons towing, and totally decked out on the inside standard just because a guy needs it.

Quick Reply: Truck For Germ - Poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.