Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Slowest day EVER? >

Slowest day EVER?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Slowest day EVER?

Old 05-10-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Slowest day EVER?

I know, this has nothing to do w/ bowhunting, and will probably get moved, but....

I've been around here a few years now......Today has GOT to be some kind of record for the slowest day ever......There's posts made at 9 this morning that aren't even halfway down the page yet...

Old 05-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Slowest day EVER?

It's just that time of year. May/June are traditionally our two slowest months of the entire year.

All the weekend warriors and "I gut shot a deer and jumped him out of his bed 15 minutes later, help me find him!" guys are out golfing, fishing, and doing other things. The only people left are us hardcore losers who eat, sleep, and poop bowhunting.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:50 PM

Justin,that right there is just plain ole funny!! Yeah, I know it is, and that's cool.....I just thought today was especially slow.....Though it seems Thursdays just are.....

What do you think those guys do when a fish swallows the hook?? Prolly let them lie down in bed for 10 or 15 minutes....

Old 05-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL... Yeah, the guys who get to help out on those threads are here.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

All the weekend warriors and "I gut shot a deer and jumped him out of his bed 15 minutes later, help me find him!" guys are out golfing, fishing, and doing other things. The only people left are us hardcore losers who eat, sleep, and poop bowhunting.

hahaha...
Old 05-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Greg, I got your back... bud
Old 05-10-2007, 04:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

LOL... Yeah, the guys who get to help out on those threads are here.
I'm thinking there is some kind of admin/mod inside thing going on here........I'll be in the other room whilst ya'll work it out...[&:]
Old 05-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

im finally home for summer...time to get back into serious shooting...though i wont get super serious for a month or so...after i get my string and bow make over complete...i need a string and arrows and want my DL checked...it feels short. and want a new rest and sights...start back to work monday!
Old 05-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL....too funny......

if you go to the "turkey" section some of "those" guys are there: "i shota turkey and he flew awayand i found some feathers is he dead"

Old 05-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey, im that guy who is always gutshoting deer and jumping them and expecting you guys to have the answer! [8D]

Quick Reply: Slowest day EVER?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.