Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Uhhhh....FINALS

Old 05-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Uhhhh....FINALS

Well, im trying to study for finals and my brain is FRIED! I just cant cram any more infointo it....uhhh such a stressful time. Only 18 hours and im outta here....
Old 05-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Uhhhh....FINALS

Your brain is fried from a lack of sleep. Getting up super early to go Turkey Hunting every Day for a Month will do that to ya.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

OMG i hate finals and i hate to study because if i do i cant concentrate on anything for to long when it doesnt interest me so what ill do is reward my self with a hutning game on the net for about 10 mins every 30 i study seems to work well
Old 05-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tell me about it, Got home late from work today, have a paper due tomorrow and a final presentation...

One week and I'll have my MBA, and be done w/ school for a long time...
Old 05-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Your brain is fried from a lack of sleep. Getting up super early to go Turkey Hunting every Day for a Month will do that to ya.
That was my thought too. [8D] At least my brain is frying and I have 2.5 weeks left. [&:]
Old 05-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

Tell me about it, Got home late from work today, have a paper due tomorrow and a final presentation...

One week and I'll have my MBA, and be done w/ school for a long time...
Man, i bet you cant wait!
Old 05-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

For the first time in a lot of years (almost enough to be a doctor) I'm not sharing your pain. Good luck man, you'll be alright.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

man I just got back this past saturday from school. Thanks god this year is over. Finals were hell. Best of luck to you buddy! I hope things go great for ya. And trust me I know how you feel!
Old 05-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Site Bouncer

For those of you still in school, I hope youace your finals and get the much needed sleep you all deserve. I remember those days as well. To that I'd also like to say....don't be in such a rush, there will come a day when you'd wish you were back in school.......trust me.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel your pain, Michael. I'm a senior in high school this year have finals in College Spanish, Social Problems, Advanced Algebra, College English (15 page paper), and College Psych. 12 MORE DAYS, AND HS IS OVER! Then College. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!

Quick Reply: Uhhhh....FINALS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.