Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A really good knife..... >

A really good knife.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A really good knife.....

Old 05-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A really good knife.....

My lil chub will make it through two deer before i have to touch it up and when i do touch it up it becomes scary sharp. skinned 4 deer with it so far and let me tell you it still preforms flawlessly and looks great take a look at www.rapidriverknifeworks.com Kris is a great guy to deal with jeff i promise you wont be dissapointed
I'll second you oneshot. I bought my friend one as a present (chub) and he loves it for deer. The only thing he doesn't like is the sheath.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:03 AM
Spike

I highly recommend the Cabelas Alaskan Guide folding knife. The blade is extremely sharp and, so far, durable (I think that it is S30V steel) and it has a second "blade" with a saw on one side (very useful for both bone and tree branches) and a gut-hook on the other.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use a Buck Vanguard and can dress out a deer with it without resharpening. I usually carry a backup folding knife though just in case I end up having to clean mine and have to help my BIL clean one too.