Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shed &mushroom hunting pics >

Shed &mushroom hunting pics

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shed &mushroom hunting pics

Old 05-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shed &mushroom hunting pics

Lots of ways. Guys I know just butter them and cook them with onions. Eat them straight up. I like mine with turkey or beef in some light sauce or straight up too but not with butter. They make great meals. There's a reason they are so pricey.

Tom
Old 05-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice finds. Looks good
Old 05-07-2007, 10:09 AM

congrats on the shrums
Old 05-07-2007, 03:20 PM

Nice finds!! I bet you enjoyed those mushrooms
Old 05-07-2007, 04:47 PM

Nice find! Just went out last week myself, got a few morel, but small 2-3". Need some warmer weather here. Planning on goin' out tommorrow morning.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Typical Buck

Garminator,a pat of butter,a couple tablespoons of olive oil,salt and pepper and some sliced or minced onions.Take them from the skillet and throw in a bit mo butta,and season up a venison steak any ole way yo like,takedat steak out of the skillet and deglaze the skillet with some red wine or woershester sauce,then pour dat over dem steak en shrooms,OOh I guarauntee yo gunna like it.Or just fry the mushrooms up like I mentioned in the beginning.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: drstalker

Garminator,a pat of butter,a couple tablespoons of olive oil,salt and pepper and some sliced or minced onions.Take them from the skillet and throw in a bit mo butta,and season up a venison steak any ole way yo like,takedat steak out of the skillet and deglaze the skillet with some red wine or woershester sauce,then pour dat over dem steak en shrooms,OOh I guarauntee yo gunna like it.Or just fry the mushrooms up like I mentioned in the beginning.
LOL! dr ... your makin' me drool!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Fork Horn

i went out looking for morels last weekend a little bit and it was just a little bit too early, but i did find what would have been a dandy shed. i think it was off a really nice 10 pointer i had on camera but i'm not sure.. it was really chewed up. the beam was chewed off just before where the g-4 would have been and the g-2 was chewed off half way up.. but it was really heavy.. too bad though, might have topped the set from the 8 pointer my dad found
Old 05-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

are you guys serious? WOW! Dude crush up some ritz crackers real fine and put your shrooms in some light beaten eggs, then dip them in the finely crushed ritz crackers. You guys will thank me later...I guarantee it.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:23 AM
Typical Buck

That does sound good Bowtech die hard!

Quick Reply: Shed &mushroom hunting pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.