Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Enigma Generation 2 >

Enigma Generation 2

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma Generation 2

Old 05-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Enigma Generation 2

180.00 bucksfor a suit. I love the new color of the background.

Bowhunters jacket with Double elbows
Pants with Double knees and butt

I have the other jacket and pants in the first gen. I like Gen 1 for spring Turkey's
Old 05-04-2007, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Germ
180.00 bucksfor a suit.
Like I said, for the price...reeeeeaaaaal hard to beat!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Whats the turnaround time from ordering to receiving from Chuck?
Guy's at the moment there is a slight waiting period for the gear there are a lot of back orders that have to be taken care of first.

Chuck had a period of time where there was no printing done in the Gen1 pattern due to the Gen2 in the works. He did not want to upset too many with sending them Gen1 only to find out in a short period of time the Gen2 was going to go into production.

Chuck told me he went and picked up 500 yards of the Gen2 so he could start cutting the patterns and shipped off to the sewers.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

180.00 bucks for a suit. I love the new color of the background.

Bowhunters jacket with Double elbows
Pants with Double knees and butt

I have the other jacket and pants in the first gen. I like Gen 1 for spring Turkey's

Thats what I mean. I priced a set of Realtree AP in a store the other day. Pants/jacket that is billed as waterproof or water resistant. Nice outfit but not that nice for over $200, no pants zipper[>:] and made in China![:@]

Old 05-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Whats the turnaround time from ordering to receiving from Chuck?
Guy's at the moment there is a slight waiting period for the gear there are a lot of back orders that have to be taken care of first.

Chuck had a period of time where there was no printing done in the Gen1 pattern due to the Gen2 in the works. He did not want to upset too many with sending them Gen1 only to find out in a short period of time the Gen2 was going to go into production.

Chuck told me he went and picked up 500 yards of the Gen2 so he could start cutting the patterns and shipped off to the sewers.

He was up to 2:30AM this morning cutting and woke up at 9 and was at it again!!

It is worth the wait IMO
Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 PM

Ausie, is the Generation 2 fully customizable as the original, and will it be offered in the same garments?
Old 05-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Fork Horn

Does any of the enigma users know the science behind the pattern, or a resource where I could check it out? I am in the market for some new camo, and found some science behind the ASAT pattern, which I love (the science/research behind the pattern), but was wondering about the same type of information with the enigma.

Thanks!
Old 05-04-2007, 12:31 PM

It's a pretty new company, so there hasn't been alot of "official" research done such as there has been with ScentLok and such, but it's explained very well on Enigma's website, with links to several places referring to animal's vision.

www.enigmacamo.com Check out the test photos page.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like Gen 2 better. I thought the background on Gen 1 was too gray, the new background is closer to the ASAT background, which is supposed to be good at matching/reflecting surrounding color.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ausie, is the Generation 2 fully customizable as the original, and will it be offered in the same garments?
Yes

If anyone needs their gear to be made to fit it will be done, like those who have short bodieswith long arms n legs

Also if you want double elbows, knee's and butt section as well as extra pockets

Quick Reply: Enigma Generation 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.