HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Nullo - Scent free from the inside out? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/190078-nullo-scent-free-inside-out.html)

brucelanthier 04-30-2007 01:40 PM

Nullo - Scent free from the inside out?

I just found this and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it or has tried it. I read a review of it by Robert Hoague hereand he seems to be a believer. Anyway I was curious if any of you had heard of it or used it.

http://www.nullo.com/

Germ 04-30-2007 01:46 PM

RE: Nullo - Scent free from the inside out?

Ok here is the exact quote from their website

I recently started using your product, Nullo Internal Deodorant tablets. I would just like to say thank you. They work wonders! Before, my boyfriend used to complain, but now, our sex life has improved tremendously. No complaints, he just gets right to it. I can not express my gratitude enough." -A.L
I think I will pass

brucelanthier 04-30-2007 01:48 PM

LMAO I didn't read any of the stuff on their website. I wasn't planning on trying it unless a bunch of guys were swearing by it.....not at it LOL.

ORIGINAL: Germ

I recently started using your product, Nullo Internal Deodorant tablets. I would just like to say thank you. They work wonders! Before, my boyfriend used to complain, but now, our sex life has improved tremendously. No complaints, he just gets right to it. I can not express my gratitude enough." -A.L
I think I will pass

statjunk 04-30-2007 01:51 PM

I think I will pass
C'mon Germ! More "bang" for the buck! In both regards.

Put your money down.

Tom

Germ 04-30-2007 01:58 PM

Sorry Tom, but the image in my mind now is a big fat sweaty woman. Who takes Null so her man can stomach having whoopie with her or other things[:-].

I am totally grossed out, and that takes a lot for me[:'(]

GMMAT 04-30-2007 01:59 PM

How does it react with gum-o-flage?

If I'm going to spend my hard-earned money on a product....it'll HAVE to work with the other proven products out there.

BTW....anyone got a good line of some c'mere deer?

statjunk 04-30-2007 02:36 PM

Sorry Tom, but the image in my mind now is a big fat sweaty woman. Who takes Null so her man can stomach having whoopie with her or other things[:-].

I laughed so hard at work it was obnoxious!

Tom

HuntingBry 04-30-2007 02:37 PM

Germ, thanks a lot! I just had to throw my conference call on mute to keep everyone from hearing me laughing.

Wheatley 04-30-2007 03:25 PM

Must be an important conferance call:D

peakrut 04-30-2007 03:28 PM

Well NAHC had me test it last fall and I had no choice but to recommend it. As you see in my profile I had
success. With that being said I dont want to jinx myself for this year so I had too give it a thumbs up even
thought the wind was perfect. Sorry supersticious or however..........;)