HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   My turkey season...I'm excited by a "crossdresser" (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/190045-my-turkey-season-im-excited-crossdresser.html)

huntingson 04-30-2007 11:03 AM

RE: My turkey season...I'm excited by a "crossdresser"

Hunting is like sales. It is all a matter of exposure and putting yourself in the right situations. You'll get your sale, I can tell:D

"My turkey season... I'm excited by a "crossdresser"" -GMMAT

Are these statement mutually exclusive :D

njbuck22 04-30-2007 11:16 AM

Keep after them, sooner or later it has to happen. Just think how good its going to be once you get him! Here is something you might want to try. A buddy of mine says that when he uses decoys, he hardly calls at all, he says that they can see them, they dont need to hear them and that they will come in to take a look. He said that calling often does alot more harm than good. It cant hurt, may want to give it a shot.

GMMAT 04-30-2007 11:18 AM

Well.....they COULD be! I'm still excited about turkey hunting.....even though it's taxed me, so far.

And....

I saw a really HOT chick the other night in a man's shirt and tie with her hair slicked back.

So.....you can separate them ....and it still holds true.:)

MichaelHunsucker 04-30-2007 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: huntingson

"My turkey season... I'm excited by a "crossdresser"" -GMMAT

Hahaha. Keep at it, i think youll get one down! Keep practicing with those calls too, those HB cutters take a little to break them in. I actually need to start breaking in another one caue i lost mine in the woods saturday! [:@]

PreacherTony 04-30-2007 01:20 PM

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Hahaha. Keep at it, i think youll get one down! Keep practicing with those calls too, those HB cutters take a little to break them in. I actually need to start breaking in another one caue i lost mine in the woods saturday! [:@]
AWWWWWWW .... you poor 5 Gobbler, 5 monster buck shootin' baby[8D]

Can ya see the green yet? LOL

MichaelHunsucker 04-30-2007 01:23 PM

Haha, hey, im not the one layin the smack down on any of these gobbler. Ive bee stuck behind the camera! Not like thats a bad thing :D

PreacherTony 04-30-2007 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Haha, hey, im not the one layin the smack down on any of these gobbler. Ive bee stuck behind the camera! Not like thats a bad thing :D
LOL .... I love watchin almost as much as shootin! I really am happy for you no good sonsa ....er .... I mean you guys