Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shooting 3D with the G..,whoops wait I mean Matt >

Shooting 3D with the G..,whoops wait I mean Matt

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shooting 3D with the G..,whoops wait I mean Matt

Old 04-30-2007, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Shooting 3D with the G..,whoops wait I mean Matt

For those who don't know our illustrious Mr 4 pt... No worries... Rob, Matt, Mr 4 pt, Big John... all of us go WAY back...

Mr 4 pt is just giving Rob a hard time because it didn't have forkhorns sticking out of its head; that would have kept him from shooting it! [:-]
Old 04-30-2007, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

For those who don't know our illustrious Mr 4 pt... No worries... Rob, Matt, Mr 4 pt, Big John... all of us go WAY back...

Mr 4 pt is just giving Rob a hard time because it didn't have forkhorns sticking out of its head; that would have kept him from shooting it! [:-]
Ahhh the old insiders joke...That's cool....
Old 04-30-2007, 12:29 PM
New Sheriff

Greg you ol low-down dog, that was cold man, cold. That's ok, the truth hurts but I can handle the truth. Still, you didn't have to go there....[]

I was just hackin' on Rob, shootin' at a bedded doe at 35 yds. Why even practice that shot? I understand it was 3D and the target was what it was. People around here are notorious for piling on the "ethics" of others...I was just trying to see who would bite. Yall disappointed me.[8D]
Old 04-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mr4pt

Greg you ol low-down dog, that was cold man, cold. That's ok, the truth hurts but I can handle the truth. Still, you didn't have to go there....[]

I was just hackin' on Rob, shootin' at a bedded doe at 35 yds. Why even practice that shot? I understand it was 3D and the target was what it was. People around here are notorious for piling on the "ethics" of others...I was just trying to see who would bite. Yall disappointed me.[8D]
I got yer number now Tony

Nice name, by the way
Old 04-30-2007, 01:44 PM
New Sheriff

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: mr4pt

I got yer number now Tony

Nice name, by the way
beware of the Tony's...they are very often misunderstood.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I'll have to step in here, and break up this cat fight....... Noooo- Lets get ready to rumble !!!! Wait till I unplug my liver machine and take some geritol and I'll join in.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:12 PM
New Sheriff

It's been a long time since you and I have tussled Big Boy but as soon as my back, knees, and shoulder get to feeling better I'll whoop ya like the yard dog you are.

Now, this thread has officially been hijacked.

btw -looks like you two had a good time.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's been a long time since you and I have tussled Big Boy but as soon as my back, knees, and shoulder get to feeling better I'll whoop ya like the yard dog you are.
Your going to look pretty funny, going to the emergency room to get my walker taken outta your backside.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:25 PM

I'm a proctologist when I'm not cutting hair. A walker sticking out of someone's butt is not pretty but, a discount hair cut usually makes them feel better. Then it's off to the OR.
Nice legs Matt. [&:]
Old 04-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Do you think he uses Nair, Phil? [8D]

Quick Reply: Shooting 3D with the G..,whoops wait I mean Matt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.