Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Next BH Purchase????? >

Next BH Purchase?????

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Next BH Purchase?????

Old 04-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Next BH Purchase?????

What will be your next BowHunting purchase ..... I don't know about you guys, but I always seem to always have a priority list in this area ....

My next purchase will be an ASAT blind from Buckeye (Scott) .... gotta wait a few months though .....

Old 04-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Next BH Purchase?????

I still need to pick up some newhunting arrows for this fall.

Old 04-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be purchasing two more packs of Wacem Broadheads. Those things just flat out amazed me. I need 6 more for hunting and the ones I have now for practicing. I would also like a ground blind but I probably won't be getting one of those for a while. Two little girls are expensive!
Old 04-27-2007, 03:32 PM

Trophy Taker Rest
Have my cables reserved
Jo Jan Fletching Jig
100 Blazer Vanes
Glue
1-Dozen Gold Tips
Range Finder
Deer Stand
Camo Clothing
Wisconsin Bow Hunting License
2 beers for my buddies after I bag that 13 point buck I saw last year!
Old 04-27-2007, 03:57 PM

I also am looking at purchasing an Eastman ASAT ground blind. I called Cabela's this morning - they have no plans to carry them in the immediate future. So I guess it's a local retailer. Would really like to buy it from Cabela's, so it could be returned if I didn't like it. Got to hunt some from a Double Bull Matrix 360 this turkey season and really like that blind.

Also, a B-Mobile turkey decoy is on my list.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Roskoe

I also am looking at purchasing an Eastman ASAT ground blind. I called Cabela's this morning - they have no plans to carry them in the immediate future. So I guess it's a local retailer. Would really like to buy it from Cabela's, so it could be returned if I didn't like it. Got to hunt some from a Double Bull Matrix 360 this turkey season and really like that blind.

Roskoe, contact Scott http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/showProfile.aspx?memid=49412

No one can beat his prices..
Old 04-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

A new bow is the main priority. LOL. Probaly a Drenalin.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:06 PM

Thanks.I don't need it till late August, but will probably pick one up soon.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:38 PM

New camo.

New arrows (just bought some Maxima Hunters)

Always good for a couple sets of broadheads to test. This year will be the Shuttle T-Locks and maybe some Strikers.

Thinking about getting a blind as well.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: Roskoe

Roskoe, contact Scott http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/showProfile.aspx?memid=49412

No one can beat his prices..
In response to the topic, my next purchase (hopefully) will be one of the new High-Definition video cameras for hunting on video. Right now they're running around $3500, but I am sure they'll come down in due time.

Roskoe,
Just letting you know that I just recieved my ASAT Ground Blind. I am loving it! I have it set up over a bear bait now and will move it to do a bit of turkey hunting soon. I was a bit skeptical about a ground blind for bears, but I've had enough activity at the bait that they aren't seeing it or are not worried about it. I had one come to 15 yards last weekend. I could have shot him for 10 mins, but I couldn't get him into the video because of how I had my stuff layed out inside the blind. By the time he made it into the camera it was too dark to get any quality footage. Bottom line is that the ASAT blind is working well for me. The windows are all shoot-through and replaceable, which I like because I practice a bunch. Good Luck!
--Todd

Quick Reply: Next BH Purchase?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.