Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WB problem

Old 04-27-2007, 12:39 PM

Default RE: WB problem

ORIGINAL: indianahunter83

I ended up just going to Gander Mountain and buying the part. It only cost 18 bucks.
Problem solved.......I would still tell CAP if you care about the $18.

If not..........go shoot a turkey and forget about it.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:12 PM

Well I sent them an email explaining what happened. I also told them that I couldn't be 100% sure that I didn't break it on something and said that I really don't care if I get a replacement I just wanted them to know that it broke. 1 hour later I get this response...

John,

Thanks for the email. We would gladly replace the plastic ring under warranty. We also understand that it is in the middle to gobbler season and priorties must rule. If you have any other problems, please let us know. If you decide you need the replacement or want another to have one on hand just in case, let me know and I will get it out to you.

Thanks

Kristi

This is probably in the top 3 of customer service I have ever gotten. I would gladly shot from CAP again and will definitely recommend them to anyone.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

That is great!!

And you did not have to break any laws
Old 04-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman
Buy a new one at a big chain store and return this one in that box the next day...........you'll be back in business within an hour and it won't cost you a dime.

Gotta do what ya gotta do to get back shooting as fast as possible during hunting season.
If you don't think that this is dishonest, then you're just kookoo for cocoa puffs ...... [8D]
Old 04-27-2007, 01:17 PM

CAP is very good backing up there products purchased a WB. It was seperated in the package called them and they overnighted me a new one.
here is there number 1-866-556-2760.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:18 PM

Also good note that I was able to fix my bow in time for some hot gobbler action tonight! Wish me luck
Old 04-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck on the gobblers, and good to hear you got it fixed. It's also good to hear about the good customer service on the WB. It's nice when companies standbehind their product and support the customer.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: indianahunter83

Well I sent them an email explaining what happened. I also told them that I couldn't be 100% sure that I didn't break it on something and said that I really don't care if I get a replacement I just wanted them to know that it broke. 1 hour later I get this response...

[font="sans-serif"]John,

[font="sans-serif"]Thanks for the email. We would gladly replace the plastic ring under warranty. We also understand that it is in the middle to gobbler season and priorties must rule. If you have any other problems, please let us know. If you decide you need the replacement or want another to have one on hand just in case, let me know and I will get it out to you.

[font="sans-serif"]Thanks

[font="sans-serif"]Kristi

This is probably in the top 3 of customer service I have ever gotten. I would gladly shot from CAP again and will definitely recommend them to anyone.

That's awesome............just another reason to use their great product.

The one thing I have always liked best about CAP customer service is...................I have never needed it. Nice to know it's as good as their gear if I ever do.

Go get a bird.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

That is great!!

And you did not have to break any laws
National tragedy averted.............just in time too because santa claus almost chalked one up in the "naughty" column
Old 04-27-2007, 02:41 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Buy a new one at a big chain store and return this one in that box the next day...........you'll be back in business within an hour and it won't cost you a dime.

Gotta do what ya gotta do to get back shooting as fast as possible during hunting season.
If you don't think that this is dishonest, then you're just kookoo for cocoa puffs ...... [8D]

Yea.........you forgot the first part preach........nice try though.

Contact CAP or take it back to where you bought it and get a new one..........no problem. If that doesn't work............

Try some decaf fella

Quick Reply: WB problem

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.