Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Feel like buying some new camo >

Feel like buying some new camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Feel like buying some new camo

Old 04-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Feel like buying some new camo

Early season I'll be using my old Predator Spring Green pants/shirt in Predator's standard cotton twill.....yes I said cotton twill. Its a little heavier than most cotton material suits and more durable than you think,plus it will be cooler than fleece or wolfskin for the higher hunting temps. I will be adding another outfit for cooler temps, just haven't decided which yet.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:06 AM

Sticks n Limbs!

And here's why:
http://www.sticksnlimbs.com/how.html#tophow
Old 04-26-2007, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love predator camo, go with an open pattern.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:14 AM

What Predator pattern do you guys like the most??

GREAT info so far.

Thanks.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

What Predator pattern do you guys like the most??

GREAT info so far.

Thanks.
It's two fold for me with Predator.... I like the spring green thru mid October and possibly later depending on foliage and Fall Gray November until the seasons end.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Intrusion

Go check Justin's Picture of it in th camo thread

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2106702
Old 04-26-2007, 10:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Has anyone heard anything about the "new" pattern chuck was working on, a revised version with a lighter background color and more contrast in the stripes/lines? I talked to him at length about this at the eastern sportsmans show and was hoping to see pics.........

The wolfskin material is simply amazing too...........I really like this stuff a lot.
I haven't seen it as yet, but axiously anticipate it's release. Everything I've heard so far, this stuff should be really good. Any day now.....
Old 04-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Has anyone heard anything about the "new" pattern chuck was working on, a revised version with a lighter background color and more contrast in the stripes/lines? I talked to him at length about this at the eastern sportsmans show and was hoping to see pics.........

The wolfskin material is simply amazing too...........I really like this stuff a lot.
I haven't seen it as yet, but axiously anticipate it's release. Everything I've heard so far, this stuff should be really good. Any day now.....
I have some on order, when I get it I will take some pictures.

The same pattern with more contrast. The base color is more yellow than green.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Ranger10

ORIGINAL: YooperMike

The skyline stuff is pretty sweet for late season when the leaves are down. I like some of you guys though, I wear a mishmash of stuff. My biggest problem is finding stuff that fits. I'm 6'10" so length is a big problem. Sleeves are usually way to short and pants as well usually look like capris. Does anyone know if the Enigma comes in bigger sizes? I need like a 3XT. MossyOak seems to be the one with the most sizes that fit me, so that is what I usually wear.
I believe Chuck will be able to customfit whatever you need. I'm sure someone will confirm this soon.
Confirmed. He will indeed.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

What types of trees do you typically look to hunt out of Atlas besides the obvious answer, near trails, bedding areas, feeding areas etc? Or better yet, what types of trees do you preffer to hang a stand or use a climber in provided you had all the sign you felt was a good stand location choice?

Quick Reply: Feel like buying some new camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.