HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Double Lung Archery customer service (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/189258-double-lung-archery-customer-service.html)

lowtempguru 04-23-2007 04:55 AM

Double Lung Archery customer service

Guys,
While I am not an archery hunter, I want to my share myexperience dealing with Dave at Double Lung Archery, In a time when complaints about the lack of customer service are the norm, Dealing with Dave was a bright spot and a reminder that some people still takecustomer service seriously.
I followed Daves polls and posts from the beginning on his new business venture. When his store opened I wanted to be a customer. I emailed Dave about some predator callingCD's I was looking for as well as a Natural Gear coat. As it turns out Johnny Stewart (aka Hunters Specialties) has discontinued the items I wanted, Dave emailed me let me know, BUT also told me he was looking through other supplies to see if he could find them in stock for me!!. In a time when customer service isusually nothing more then words written on a web site or on a piece of paper, Dave showed me a commitment to thecustomer onan item that isnt "core" to his business. I can only imagine the service on Archery equipment hewill provide you...
Dave, the coat is perfect while I like it, Im sure the fox and coyotes around the farm will not.... thanks again

HuntingBry 04-23-2007 07:10 AM

RE: Double Lung Archery customer service

That's good to hear. Dave, it looks like you are taking your first steps to a very successful business. Congrats.

TROPHYHUNTER25 04-23-2007 07:53 AM

thats how you get repeat buisness

Buellhunter 04-23-2007 10:40 AM

Thanks for the kind words Lowtemp.
And, of course, the business:D

PreacherTony 04-23-2007 01:56 PM

Dave has taken care of this guy as well :D

Rob/PA Bowyer 04-23-2007 02:04 PM

Following Dave's approach towards his opening I had no doubt he would be a very personable with great customer service. I made Dave a promise that one day I would have the opportunity to shoot a couple arrows there. I'm sure I'll have a hunt down there somewhere when I can visit the shop.

Congrats Dave, keep up the great work.

Matt/TN 04-23-2007 03:04 PM

Dave wanna pick up the shop and move near me? [8D]

I'm still planning on ordering those goodies from you soon. Probably early May.

Buellhunter 04-24-2007 06:03 AM

I'll be ready for you Matt.
I kept all the stuff and prices we have talked about on a quote sheet for you.

Thanks everyone.
Business is getting a little better every week as the word spreads that there is now a place you can get good, friendly service with fair prices.