Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 We need everyone's help!!! >

We need everyone's help!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

We need everyone's help!!!

Old 04-24-2007, 07:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: We need everyone's help!!!

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

I just watched ABC news and they said that 61% of Americans polled, want stricter gun control laws.

This is a crock. Their poll clearly shows that is not the case.

They did say that most want some sort ofbackground check on mental stability.

But to say that most Americans want stricter gun control is a lie.
WOW, if this is true, it is truely sad.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:53 AM

What do you expect from the major networks. They've been telling us lies for many years. If you want something more 'fair and balanced', go to FOX News. At least over there they allow decenting views and try to stand in neutral status.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:02 AM
Dominant Buck

If you watched fox news last night.....they showed a flow chart of where the money that's driving the media (big three) comes from. they're not going to cut their own throats by going against the likes of Soros and his ilk.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

The ABC fake results is exactly whatI expected from the media. They created the poll because I'm sure they were confident that most people would want stricter laws and I'm sure were surprised at the results.

So, they decided to create their own results. Been doing it for years. If people were actually that way in America we wouldn't have guns at all. i think they figure if they post their results the "closet" anti-gun people will come out of the woodwork and also help drum up support.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:28 PM
BKE
Fork Horn

windwalker7 (or anyone else who was watching), Which of the ABC news department was that you refer to regarding the poll resultsshow "61% for"(Nightley news or World news)?
I ask because there is a (contact us) link at the bottom of the page where the poll was and I'd like to send an email asking how they can report one way when the results of their own poll show otherwise and I want to contact the correct section (there is a link to each of the differant ABC news programs). I doubt there will be a reply but I'd like to do it anyway.
Actually, maybe if theywere to be bombarded with similar emails from all of us who are concerned they would feel a need to post what other sources they used to gather the info because as we all see, it surely wasn't their own poll.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: Buellhunter

you can bet the results of this poll showing most AMERICANS do not want gun control will never make it on the news.
True.......sad but true. Instead they will post a poll taken at the some liberal convention............I wonder how that one will turn out.[&:]
Old 04-24-2007, 05:29 PM

I put in my 2 cents,no gun control ,this is the same crape we're going through here in Canada.
Take the guns out of the hands of honest people while leaving the criminals with their guns to run ramped.
It should be obvious if they can't get the guns legally then they will use what ever means necessary.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:23 PM

Poll is now 4 to 1 saying that it is NOT a reason for more gun control! Imagine that, the liberal media letting that show up!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:53 PM

Done
Old 04-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BKE

windwalker7 (or anyone else who was watching), Which of the ABC news department was that you refer to regarding the poll resultsshow "61% for"(Nightley news or World news)?
I ask because there is a (contact us) link at the bottom of the page where the poll was and I'd like to send an email asking how they can report one way when the results of their own poll show otherwise and I want to contact the correct section (there is a link to each of the differant ABC news programs). I doubt there will be a reply but I'd like to do it anyway.
Actually, maybe if theywere to be bombarded with similar emails from all of us who are concerned they would feel a need to post what other sources they used to gather the info because as we all see, it surely wasn't their own poll.
I rarely watched their biased news and was actually on the computer when it was on. It was about 5:45 PM , as you can see from my last post on this thread. I posted to this thread as soon as I saw it. It was the news with Charlie Gibson that is on at that time of day. They did not show anything withthe 61% of people wanting more gun control. Charlie was talking about the aftermath of the VT shootings and said that 61% of Americans want stricter gun control. I did watch this small segment of the news just to see if they said anything about their poll. Charlie did not say that the 61% lead was from the poll on their website. As a matter of fact, he didn't say what poll it was from. He just said that 61% of Americanswant stricter gun control.

Quick Reply: We need everyone's help!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.