Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 She finaly got here >

She finaly got here

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

She finaly got here

Old 04-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default She finaly got here

I finaly got my Ross Cardiac last night. She is pretty, Ill get her all set up and shooting this weekend. Something tells me Ill be impressed to say the least. I did get to shoot the PSE X-Force lastnight. Not bad for what it is. If you like a finicky short brace height harsh drawing speed bow then I would recomend one. It was set at 74lbs and felt more like 85 and had suprisingly little hand shock and noise. Anyway I got 319fps at 29inch draw and and set at 74lbs shooting a 392grain arrow.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: She finaly got here

woohoo...i still have a while. Probably beginning of May. I did however get to draw one the other night and lay my hands on it. Its one nice bow, the attention to detail is second to none. You would never guess that a draw on this bow would produce 320 and thats with leeches and everything. It's an impressive bow overall. Next year however, they need to be on the ball and be throwing these bows out the door by february atleast. I know of a few that lost interest due to being impatient, which I guess its their own fault. The ones who have the pleasure of shooting this bow will be amazed. That is if you like fast smooth drawers
Old 04-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations, enjoy setting it up and shooting.I've heard they are eally nice bows and look great too.

I really wanted to look at the Ross' before I purchased a bow and didn't find any in the shops I went to. Although now I'm finding there are archery shops everywhere around here.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

Congratulations, enjoy setting it up and shooting.I've heard they are eally nice bows and look great too.

I really wanted to look at the Ross' before I purchased a bow and didn't find any in the shops I went to. Although now I'm finding there are archery shops everywhere around here.

You'll know next year. I advise you not to go shoot one unless you want to buy it
Old 04-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im finished setting it up. Here is a list of all the goodies.

Ross Cardiac 70# 29in draw
QAD UltraRest LD Pro Series
VitalBow Gear Triangle 3 Pin Sight
VibraCheck Omega Stabilizer
G5 Meta Peep, 3/16"
Alpin 7 arrow softloc quiver
I got a dozen Goldtip Pro Hunters ready for wraps and blazer vanes just been to lazy to get it done yet. I probably should since Im headed after turkeys with it next weekend.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

shoot that thing, and get me some pictures! lol Congratulations man!!
Old 04-19-2007, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cougars, Im gonna be slingin some arrows saturday afternoon. Im sure I can find some time inbetween turkey hunting, planting food plots and roosting turkeys.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Spike

Congrats!!! Let's see some pics!
Old 04-19-2007, 07:35 PM

passthru,
I just picked up my Cardiac on Saturday and I can't get enough of it. Out of all of the bows that I tested before making my decision, I know that I picked the right one.
My setup:
Muzzy Zero Effect, Next Generation PC-600 Rest
Extreme site
Sims stabilizer
STS (added after photo was taken)
Here's a pic:

Old 04-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cardiac Pics

Quick Reply: She finaly got here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.