Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Info on X-force

Old 04-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Info on X-force

PSE makes a fine product and I can personally attest that there customer service is second to none.
Don't listen to the haters.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:09 PM

Its been a few years since i bought a PSE. But I thought mine was first class, a great shooter and quick.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Spike

I've been shooting an AR Velocity for about 1 year-and am very pleased with it.

I own 3 Hoyt bows and they are superb as well.

go to

www.pse-archery.com

and there are tables on the performance of the XForce

I've just ordered an XForce and believe it is the top performance bow right now..
Old 04-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have shot one extensively at the shop I help out at. The brace height is low on the bow, but it doesn't seem to affect it much at all. The bow is extremely handshock free and quiet. The draw is rough, but then again it is a thoroughbred speed bow, that is to be expected. I shot the bow on 70% letoff and believe it or not, it did have a nice valley to it. I shot the bow at 62lbs draw, and 29.5" dl both measured, and ended up putting a 312 grain arrow through it at 337fps with a loop and peep on the bow. Impressive to say the least. If you need a pure speed bow then I feel it would be a good one to look at.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shot the X-Force Friday and I wasn't much on it. Unlike Rick I did feel quite a bit of vibration in my hand when I released the arrow. I also didn't like the draw cycle one bit. But if it's speed you want this thing has plenty of it.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

The brace height is low on the bow, but it doesn't seem to affect it much at all. The bow is extremely handshock free and quiet. The draw is rough, but then again it is a thoroughbred speed bow, that is to be expected. I shot the bow on 70% letoff and believe it or not, it did have a nice valley to it.
Ditto.

However, I wouldn't say that the draw cycle was rough but rather that it builds quickly and maintains once it reaches its peak weight.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gutshot

I shot the X-Force Friday and I wasn't much on it. Unlike Rick I did feel quite a bit of vibration in my hand when I released the arrow. I also didn't like the draw cycle one bit. But if it's speed you want this thing has plenty of it.
I question if the bow you shot was in tune then. The one I shot really had very little to no hand shock, comparable to any of the high end parallel limb bows on the market now and that is the one thing I specifically remember because I wasn't expecting it. I was expecting it to be a tuning fork/rattle trap.I was shooting the bow at 5 grains per pound as well. The bow I shot didn't have a stabilizer either, just a rest and sight on it.