Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Info on X-force

Old 04-17-2007, 08:48 PM

Default Info on X-force

I have seen this over on AT before but I cant remeber the numbers and as for now I am banned for dealing in the classifieds some stupid rule they made up anyway I cant go back till the 20th but I was wonderig what the chart was on the X-Force and arrow speed and draw length if someone could help me out with this please.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Info on X-force

This is from the PSE website:

Specifications

[hr]

Axle to Axle:33"

[hr]

Bow Weight:4.1

[hr]

Brace Height:6

[hr]

IBO Speed:350-342

[hr]

Let Off:70% or 60%

From what I hear they are smoking fast.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:19 PM

Thanks but I already know the specs and things like that but some one has already got arrows of different wieghts and draw wieghts and draw lenghts and compiled the speed for about all the different combos of this bow I was just trying to find that chart again.

I might be geting a new bow Hoyt is giving me the run around on warrenty work
Old 04-18-2007, 09:56 AM

bump
Old 04-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Most of the information I have seen that you are asking for has been on AT. Can't you log on as a guest and do a search?
Old 04-18-2007, 10:40 AM

No I cant get on because they have my IP Address blocked I guess.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude, its only two days.

And the X-Force is not all that impressive. To go from a Hoyt to a PSE is like going from Ruth Chris to McDonalds...or ok, maybe Lonestar. Still, if you want a speed bow, go check out a High Country.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

what I want to know is why is it 65-70% letoff instead of like 80? makes now sense to me. I guess im associating a stiff draw with high letoff

Old 04-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

And the X-Force is not all that impressive. To go from a Hoyt to a PSE is like going from Ruth Chris to McDonalds...or ok, maybe Lonestar. Still, if you want a speed bow, go check out a High Country.
I second that! IMO 15-20 years ago PSE made agood product. For the last10 years or so the bows have had the most problems of almost any bow manufacture. But people still buy them becasue they easy on the wallet. My dad went that route a few years back he had a old Fred Bear Whitetail ll and thought he needed to upgrade. He didn't want to spend much money. Against my advice he bought a PSE NOVA dual cam bow packageon a clearence sale, for a local sporting goods store. The single cam nova's had just came out.This bow ended up being not much of a upgrade, infact he had many many problems with it. His 15 year old bear bow was a better bow overall. He hated shooting his PSE and ended up giving it away to a friend and he also gave up bowhunting. He never was big into archery and archery hunting, so I can't blame the bow, but on the other hand this bow didn't help the situation out either. Thestore he bought it from deals mostly in guns and rifle hunting. They are in no way a pro shop, and they didn't even set his bow up or try to tune it. He had to take it to a pro shop to do that.Anyway I wouldwait to hear actualin field reports before buying this newPSE X bow. At 350 f/s the term "parts flying everyware" might just come true lol.We shall see.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:48 AM

Well if you were having problems with Hoyt filling there warrenty. It is really pissing me off. Anyway I have heard some good things about them but no problems yet? anyway they seem to have made this one right

Quick Reply: Info on X-force

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.