Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 WOW - ENIGMA CAMO!!! >

WOW - ENIGMA CAMO!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WOW - ENIGMA CAMO!!!

Old 04-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: WOW - ENIGMA CAMO!!!

ALl I know is that I had 4 hens pass by me while I was sitting on the ground leaning up against a tree and then those three bucks couldn't find me while sitting on a tripod with a tree in full leaf as my backdrop - seems pretty versatile to me.

It seemed pretty wierd to me at first to, but when you consider the benifit of the open camo concept (not blurring into one dark color at a distance) it makes since - and now I have the field test to prove it - I am convinced!
Old 04-17-2007, 08:10 PM

same thing that lungbuster is feeling

and its not that pastor i just think that that color is not for my area...
Old 04-17-2007, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: the kidd

same thing that lungbuster is feeling

and its not that pastor i just think that that color is not for my area...
I would suggest you take a look at their website if you haven't. I think their simulations are pretty convincing and the testimony I've heard on the forums here is more than enough to sell me on it. Just my .02.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Its not so much the colors, its the contrast that I prefer.

Just my opinion buttttttttttttttttt, just walk into a store like Gander Mountain for example. Check out the racks of Mossy Oak, Realtree and similiar camo. While it looks nice up close all you have to do is step back 15-20 feet and see how it becomes a blob! Nothing but a dark blob. Might as well be Bigfoot or a bear in the woods. Now I will say some "versions" of Realtree AP doesn't look bad, it all depends on the material and manufacturer.
Old 04-18-2007, 05:33 AM

i much prefer camo that isn't designed to look good from 2 feet away on a clothes rack in a store. that whole deal just makes no sense at all. i've hunted w/ and w/out open patterns, and there is just no comparison to me. i see a lot more game when i have open patterns on, and i feel a lot more comfortable w/ it. john
Old 04-18-2007, 08:02 AM

cool experiance
Old 04-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have recently purchased Enigma Camo from Chuck.Honestly I like the Predator Fall Grey and ASAT patterns better,and I am hoping the Enigma is close to being an as good an outline breaker.I just purchased pants and jacket from Jeff at Grey Wolf Woolens last year and while the clothing is the best I have by a long shot in every way from an expense point of view it is more than double the cost of the Enigma clothing with similar features included.Jeff is a real gentleman and makes a great product.Chuck impresses me as a super guy and with folks like him I typically can't help myself from wanting to do business with them,he is that decent a guy!
From a fabric perspective Wolfskin is the best thing going,and I understand the workmanship is excellent with the Enigma clothing,I will know better in about a month when I recieve it.I would be very surprised if I wasn't very pleased!
Old 04-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Spike

Has anyone seen or used the realtree ap?? It looks pretty good from what i've seen, but never tried it.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Has anyone seen or used the realtree ap?? It looks pretty good from what i've seen, but never tried it.
I checked out two different sets of Realtree AP at Gander Mt. One set was a matched pair of Gander's Tec20 water resistant pants and jacket....very impressive looking! The second set of AP pants/jacket was made of all cotton, and you could hardly tell any difference between it and Hardwoods.[>:]
Old 04-18-2007, 06:50 PM

i like the look of that apg by real tree which has more of a greenish brown color

Quick Reply: WOW - ENIGMA CAMO!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.