Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just think.....

Old 04-15-2007, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Just think.....

ScentLok does not work. A whisker biscuit does not make enough noise to spook a deer. Outdoor writer writes and publishes abook withnothing that can be useful in the woods. I have more knowledge than anyone on this forum. My opinion matters more than yours. I like this one more than that one. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

It's a forum guys. Not some panty waisted Nancy-Girl pissing contest to see who has the most knowledge or valuable opinions. I will learn from HNI what I will learn and you will do the same. If you don't like what I say tell me and move on. Don't argue. That's what I have to correct my 9 year old and 4 year old for. Are we kids here? No.(At least not most of us.)

Debate is ok in it's place, but arguing and bickering that you know something better than someone else is just an egotistical(SP) bunch of BS.

From this point on I will join the lurkers.

Just not into making enemies of people I have never metand know nothing of their background.

LT
Old 04-15-2007, 08:07 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Just think.....

Ah yes... it truly is a forum, where we all can express our views whether we're paid for it or not. LOL We're not here to make enemies but rather to hear "The Rest of the Story".[8D] One side is an Infomercial and the other side personnal opinion. Probably neither side is correct.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Davidmil, how true, how true. Spoken like a true gentleman.Or a crotchetty old fart.Whichever you prefer sir.LOL

LT
Old 04-15-2007, 08:19 AM

The biggest problem is so many people are incapable of reading WHAT is written and seperating that from WHO wrote it.

99.9% of the time the responses have NOTHING to do with the topic...........and EVERYTHING to do with the author.

If two different members asked the EXACT same question you would get totally different responses (depending who they were).
Old 04-15-2007, 08:23 AM
Dominant Buck

Atlas:

The OTHER problem is......INTERPRETATION. When "I" read something...."I'm" able to interpret the author's true meaning.....and apply it to MY circumstances. When in doubt, though.....I ask the author for said.

You just HAVE to beintelligent (and believe me....that's NO shot at you) enoughto believe what you're told (by the author). The flip side to THAT coin is only being hard-headed.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

One person's opinion won't ALWAYS differ from another's. Although, once a person comes on here and trashes everyone else's opinions just because they don't agree with said opinion, then replies to that person's posts do become biased. Let's face it, no one likes a glory-getter.

LT
Old 04-15-2007, 08:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

From this point on I will join the lurkers.
You'll enjoy it. Just sit back and enjoy all the "expert" commentary! It actually makes for some good comedy too. Pick through the usefull tid bits that may happen to fall here and there and get a chuckle out of the rest... you'll be better off than trying to understand the rest of it. A lot of this stuff going on really makes me appreciate my simplistic enjoyable way of hunting.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:37 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Atlas:

The OTHER problem is......INTERPRETATION. When "I" read something...."I'm" able to interpret the author's true meaning
One of your biggest problems..........you read INTO everything instead of just reading it. Exactly what I was talking about.

Old 04-15-2007, 08:40 AM

your 100% right tomcat
Old 04-15-2007, 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

One person's opinion won't ALWAYS differ from another's. Although, once a person comes on here and trashes everyone else's opinions just because they don't agree with said opinion, then replies to that person's posts do become biased. Let's face it, no one likes a glory-getter.

LT

You can search through my posting history and see one person in particular has made quite a habit out of this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.