Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just think.....

Old 04-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Just think.....

We all could use depth perception training sometimes. We don't necessarily read something into what we read, we can just understand what the underlying message is without taking it for face value and bashing.

Depth Perception.

LT
Old 04-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Dominant Buck

With all sincerity, Atlas......with your attitude towards taking the literal interpretation ONLY.......

Have fun reading the Bible.

I swear, Atlas....I'm NOT trying to be confrontational with you.....but you always head it in that direction.

ALL I was saying is.....when "I" read something..."I" try to take what the author's telling me....and apply it MY situation. I "Interpret" what they're writing.....take what I can......discard what doesn't apply.....and enjoy my read.

That's ALL I was saying.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:28 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

ALL I was saying is.....when "I" read something..."I" try to take what the author's telling me....and apply it MY situation. I "Interpret" what they're writing.....

Have you read your sig lately??

Old 04-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Dominant Buck

Of course.......You're the reson I chose to apply it.

I also don't write deer hunting novels.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:48 AM

Of course.......You're the reson I chose to apply it.
So you want everyone else to read EXACTLY what you write..........even though you admit to reading what others write and "interpreting" it however you want???

Classic Jeff.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Dominant Buck

No it's not, Atlas....and I wish you'd stop it. We're talking about reading a book, here.....and that's the context I wrote what I said about "interpreting" in. Of course, again....you knew that.

Have a great Sunday.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:59 AM

I try not to join in "debate" or "reading into posts" anymore, it just gets me into trouble.
I now simply read, dont post often, and simply kinda post non-sensical stuff that isnt gonna start a flame war..
Should probably change my avatar then...[8D]

Old 04-15-2007, 10:05 AM

We're talking about reading a book, here
No "we" aren't...........check my posts, and the thread.......they are BOTH about posting in the forum, not reading books.

Of course, again....you knew that.
Perfect example of how your "interpretations" and assumptions get in the way.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

I have an idea, drop it, you aren't in the right thread for what you two are accomplishing, just give it up, steer clear of eachother. It's easy.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

You know, I really like you two (Atlas and GMMAT) but dog gone, it gets tireing seeing most every post you two are in become a combative thread between you twothat adds pages upon pages of responses. For God's sake, get over it.
I guess because of who I am this will be deleted but I hope you two read it alone with as many others that can before it disappears.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.