HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Oh, the joys of shopping online.... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/188274-oh-joys-shopping-online.html)

Campo 04-14-2007 06:15 AM

Oh, the joys of shopping online....

Well, I spent a while on the internet last night, and since I got my paycheck, I decided to do a little shopping. And, for those who are going to strangle me for not, "Supporting my local proshop" I can simply tell you he doesnt carry this stuff, so, [8D].

1. 2 packages of the new Slick Trick 100gr Magnums. I paid 18.99 for them, did I get ripped off?
2. A Buck Knife #119. Anyone ever used this toothpick for whitetails?
3. A CSS (Actually, its been on order for a month and a half now, and it just shipped recently)
4. A Gerber pack saw, for splitting the pelvis on that elk I will likely NEVER get a shot at :D.
5. 1/2 Dozen CX Maxima 250's (These I DID order from my proshop)
6. Two more Elk Hunting books, as if the five I have already have and readarent enough.

Ahhhh....the joys of being single,having no children, and living in a cabin on a piece of your parents property in the middle of nowhere.[8D]

early in 04-14-2007 06:20 AM

RE: Oh, the joys of shopping online....

Yes John, it is a joy being single and having no children. That's how I'm able to go to Alberta each year and shop Cabelas when I please.;)

lpv77 04-14-2007 10:37 AM

Cool! I am in the same boat as you guys. Im single, no kids. I love it this way.

rybohunter 04-14-2007 10:43 AM

I'm not single, but we have no kids and she makes more money than I do:D

curth83 04-14-2007 03:23 PM

sounds like you had fun. i just did something similar the other day.

Hoytteen 04-14-2007 10:23 PM

you know if you want a hard working teenage son to buy stuff for, you know who to PM;)

btw..sounds like your gettin all set for this up coming season!

Bullet Hole Bailey 04-14-2007 10:34 PM

I like being single and all that you bought spells FUN and HUNTING

solocamcan 04-15-2007 04:53 AM

I am NOT single and I have 3 KIDS and I still buy all of that stuff and go on a$2000.00 Elk trip out west every year almost.........................Oh I forgot to mention that I have to work like 120 OT hours prior to doing such a thing or the wife would NEVER allow for such a thing.

DAMN you single guys!!!!

Campo 04-15-2007 09:50 AM

ORIGINAL: Hoytteen

you know if you want a hard working teenage son to buy stuff for, you know who to PM;)

btw..sounds like your gettin all set for this up coming season!
Hard working you say? I need a pack "animal" for Elk season, how would you like to help haul a 1000 pound bull out of a wilderness area?[8D] What are your hourly rates for meat haulin!?! Haha

neck4752 04-15-2007 08:24 PM

Campo,
Was that 18.99 for both packs of SlickTiricks? Or a piece?

Jim