Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Off topic..but curious.. >

Off topic..but curious..

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Off topic..but curious..

Old 04-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Off topic..but curious..

ORIGINAL: huntingson

I don't think you mean it to be, but this thread is rather insulting. If you think so lowly of the members of this community, why would you be a member of it? You are basically asking who is not a hypocrit and a liar.
Wow sorry to anyone who took it like that..I didn't mean it like that at all. I guess I was leaning more to the Community side..the brotherhood of the forum. To have a realtionship with virtual friend who would Pray for Me is powerful. I guess I was more concerned with if others felt that way.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

GR8, I gottcha. Sorry I was so far off base. I wasn't trying to light a fire or anything. Illustrates the problem with written discussions, no inflection, no nothing and things can get misunderstood.Again,I apologize for my misunderstanding.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

If someone ask for prayer I do it immmediatly without hesitation and sincerely.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

When I say that I'll pray for them and there family , I mean it and do pray for them.
I have a prayer list a mile long and I'm not kiddding , I pray alot and for alot of freinds and family.
Wheather they besome what disfunctional or " kinda like family " I pray for those whoare need of or ask for it.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:57 PM

If I say that i'll pray for someone I put them in my prayers and hope the best for that person.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

If I say "prayer sent", then prayer sent, I'm a man of my word.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:24 PM

How many of us actually say a prayer as opposed to just saying we do?
I have a half hour drive to work every morning, and I use that time listening to Christian music and praying. What can I say, I'm a real live party animal!! Don't know how else to say it, that's my time of the day to spend with God....If I say prayer sent, it's sent, and most cases it's not just once....It's every day. Take jmbuckhuntr for example....I pray for he and his family at least twice a day, and have for the last couple of weeks.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:33 PM

i wish i had known about you guys years ago. i just found out about this web site a few weeks ago. it really shocked me some of the stuf i have seen one here and i love thanks guys.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:46 PM

I have said many prayers in front of this computer. I was brought up to pray for everyone and anyone who needs God's help.
If someone on here asks for prayers , then they believe in it's power.
Some day I may be the one asking.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:50 PM

This is the mudheads wife when we first got our computer we made a rule that we cannot go into chat rooms. When my husband found this sight we read the rules and decided to try it. We are happy we did. I don't get into it as much as he does but I enjoy reading some of your messages. I believe part of making a good marriage is to learn about the things that my husband likes. When it's time for birthday shopping I am coming to you. And I do pray for you guys!

Quick Reply: Off topic..but curious..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.