Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update) >

Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Old 04-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Banned

Default RE: Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!

I would go to another proshop and spend my $$ elsewhere. Tell him that when he starts paying your bills and buying your bows he can tell you what poundage to buy.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

I would go to another proshop and spend my $$ elsewhere. Tell him that when he starts paying your bills and buying your bows he can tell you what poundage to buy.
Ditto.

I think he is lying to you anyways........he got stuck with a 60 pounder and he is trying to pass it off on you. I can't imagine someone being so bold as to order something besides what the customer wanted without checking with him first.

Even if he is right.............he is wrong.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: atlasman

I think he is lying to you anyways........he got stuck with a 60 pounder and he is trying to pass it off on you.
Good point...
Old 04-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ask him if he went to a dealership, to buy a new pickup truck, and ordered one with a V-8 and went back a few days later to take delivery and the salesman decided to order it with a 6 cylinder, because he thought it would get better milage, if he would accept it.

Go to another proshop and get your bow. This guy took it upon himself to decide for you. It isn't what you wanted so go somewhere else and get it.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bought it for the speed and the quietness! not for my shoulder![:@]
I agree with everything you said except this quote. You should pull as much as you can comfortably and if your shoulder hurts it's too much.

With that being said your dealer was wrong. He should never have made that decision for you. It's your money and your bow. What happened to "the customer is always right?"
Old 04-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

yeah i also just turned 17, i can pull 70# quite easily but only shoot at about 62 cuz i put alot of arrows through my bow daily so i downed it a bit. but id have to agree with the others it was wrong of him to do that, bcuz its not his bow hes not gonna be shooting it. And u know what u can handle more then he would.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:03 PM

I would switch dealers if possible. He should have got what you wanted, not what he thought you should have.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

He has no right to order what he thinks is best regardless. He would have lost my
buissness for good. [:'(]
Old 04-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would tell him to either get you what you ordered or refund your money. Then I would find a new proshop. A 17 yr kid can be quite strong and is still growing quickly sometimes. Get what you want.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:41 PM

While I agree with most of what has been stated, althoughsome of it is a little 'flavored', there is a point that everyone is missing.

Was there a contract - verbal or written. If there wasa verbal contract, do you have a witness? If there was a written contract, bill of sale/order form in my case, keep it in a safe place.

Have your father or mother go with you to face him with the contractual facts and insist that he uphold the 'terms of the agreement.'The two reasons are that you are underage in most States and you'll need a witness.

Finally, this is a case where you used the term "my pro shop dealer." IMPO this is not the level of business that I would consider a 'pro shop' at all. What you say he did is NOT professional and it belittles a true PRO Shop. This would never have happened in my shop.

Good luck.

Quick Reply: Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.