Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ok boys put on the thinking caps!!! >

Ok boys put on the thinking caps!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ok boys put on the thinking caps!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 03:03 PM

Default RE: Ok boys put on the thinking caps!!!

Go figure, set her up with an account and the first one she gets on and finally sees is this one...three weeks later...lol leasoned learned.---dont forget what ur wife has access to ...
Old 04-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

The limbs on the old bow might be out of date, could be dangerous.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

You dont need reasons. You want the bow so get it, she dont like it tell her to stick it up ************....haha no offense.Woman get all this jewelry that is pointless, so we should outta be able to get the bowhuting equipment we want.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Dominant Buck

It doesn't matter. A new bow is NOT in your future. It's obvious from the way you approached this..... SHE'S in Charge. Your only hope is to suck up and grovel, beg, plead. You have no control over the situation wimp. She's wearing the pants and you're at her mercy. By the way, it's a good balance for your otherwise Diamond Jim ways.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:03 AM

It doesn't matter. A new bow is NOT in your future. It's obvious from the way you approached this..... SHE'S in Charge. Your only hope is to suck up and grovel, beg, plead. You have no control over the situation wimp. She's wearing the pants and you're at her mercy. By the way, it's a good balance for your otherwise Diamond Jim ways.

You know i would be offended by that if i did not know the truth....SORRY guys we are all beat wether we think we where the pants in the family or not. They are just letting us think that way. Cause if they wanted to hold a certian thing "hostige" we all know we would do just about anything to get it back!!
Old 04-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Right you are. If I had had my way all those years I was married to that lovely lady.... I'd have been dead long ago. They do add a much needed balance to things. LOL
Old 04-11-2007, 10:31 PM

This is mudheads wife. My husbands instincts are to buy her something first. It doesn't hurt. As long as you can afford it there shouldn't be a problem. Men need an outside outlet to maintain a balance in their marriage ecspecially when you have kids. Unfortanately it's true most women dole out "you know what" like a reward. You have to approach this the right way. There are a ton of reasons to buy a new bow. If she understands nothing about hunting your job just got a lot easier. Rattle about FPS and cams anddraw length the cost to maintain your bow is more expensive than to buy a new one. Oh kinetic energy!!!!!!!!!!!! If all else fails pull out the compromise. Promise nothing! You buy the new bow and then add a new accesoryor 2 or 3 every month. Hope this was helpful.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

ORIGINAL: Buellhunter

will she really be able to tell the difference between your old bow and new bow?
Exactly, shell never know. Pay with CASH!

DONT DO THIS. SHE FINDS OUT YOUR DOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY HUNTING, WITH ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU HAVE BOUGHT FOR HUNTING YOU SHOULD BE UPDATING THE BOW. I KNOW I HAD 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN CLOTHS, STANDS..... THAN IN MY BOW. MY NEW BOW HAS INCREASED MY ACCURACY ABOUT 10 TIMES TOO. JUST LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO YOU..... AND WHY ITS INPROANT THAT SHE UNDERSTANDS.

GOOD LUCK

YOUR WIFE WILL MAYBE BUY YOU A BOW NOW, SHE KNOWS YOU WANT IT, I DONT SEE WHY SHE WOULDNT.

LETS GIVE HER SOME OPTIONS ON GOOD BOWS......

Old 04-12-2007, 04:17 AM

I like the , show her the bow first and the jewelry second idea.

Quick Reply: Ok boys put on the thinking caps!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.