HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Hunting TV Shows - Which Channel? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/187626-hunting-tv-shows-channel.html)

Justin 04-09-2007 07:09 AM

Hunting TV Shows - Which Channel?

This is simple enough - which channel(s) do you watch hunting related TV shows on?

hardcorehunter 04-09-2007 07:13 AM

RE: Hunting TV Shows - Which Channel?

The Sportsman's Channel of course. No crappy bullriding, panning for gold,ATV's, or monstertrucks. Just hunting and fishing 24/7 like it ought to be.;)

PreacherTony 04-09-2007 08:24 AM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

The Sportsman's Channel of course. No crappy bullriding, panning for gold,ATV's, or monstertrucks. Just hunting and fishing 24/7 like it ought to be.;)
That was my vote for the same reason

Justin 04-09-2007 09:36 AM

I don't have the Sportsman's Channel (Dish Network) so unfortunately I'm not even aware of what shows are on. I generally stick with the Outdoor Channel, but I enjoy a few of the shows on the Men's Channel as well.

I wonder how I get the Sportsman's Channel.......?

Matt / PA 04-09-2007 12:32 PM

Currently I am stuck with just Versus. (which amounts to "Better than nothing"........:eek:)

When I'm at my parents I'm usually glued to The Outdoor Channel.
At my buddy Frank's we flip pretty consistently between that and the Men's Channel.

Proff 04-09-2007 01:28 PM

I have been a Direct Tv subscriber ever since the NFL Sunday Ticket was gloriously created( never ever have to worry about whether my Vikings will be on or not!!), and was estatic when they offered the Outdoor Channel a few years ago, and have been a big fan of it since. Then a few months ago we were also blessed with the Mens channel. I have really grown to like it also. Between the 2 there are alot of great shows. I really like them both equally. All I really need are these 2 channels, of course the NFL Network, all my ESPN's, A & E, Discovery and Comedy Central and I am like a pig in slop!!

HAZCON7 04-09-2007 01:37 PM

I voted for the Outdoor Channel - not because I prefer it, but because it is all I have available on cable.

I have seen enough of the Mens Channel to know I would never need to turn it off!

MichaelHunsucker 04-09-2007 05:05 PM

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

I don't have the Sportsman's Channel (Dish Network) so unfortunately I'm not even aware of what shows are on. I generally stick with the Outdoor Channel, but I enjoy a few of the shows on the Men's Channel as well.

Me too!

Zdeerslayer 04-09-2007 05:18 PM

I also chose The Outdoor Channel, but wish i had the sportsmans channel for the reasons HCH said... no panning for gold, bull riding, go cart crap, and the other non hunting and fishing stuff.

kshunter 04-09-2007 05:20 PM

The Outdoor Channel and Mens Channel here! I have dish network with nearly every channel there is...but I always wish I had more!

I don't mind a good rodeo& bull riding ;)but don't really care for the gold or monstertruck shows.