Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How to get the girlfriend... >

How to get the girlfriend...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How to get the girlfriend...

Old 04-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How to get the girlfriend...

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: Rick James

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Sorry APAJaws, your a pretty good hunting buddy..............but she's quite a bit hotter than you. [8D]
THIS STATEMENT IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!

(Did I say that, out loud???)
I would have posted earlier but I wouldn't post any pics of her without her approval, and this is all you guys are getting. Please no innapropriate comments guys..........[8D].

This is a pic taken of us on a hike last spring.

Is that a Tigers hat? Go Tigers!!!!
He said no inappropriate comments, I mean, how much worse can you get than the tigers[8D].
Old 04-05-2007, 09:09 PM

I had to marry mine and wait 25 years before she decided she wanted to learn how to shot a bow. Then she wanted to turkey hunt with me. Mabe this year I'll get het in a tree. I guess she's a keeper. I wasn't sure until she wanted her bow Las spring.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Fork Horn

My wife got 2 dozen roses and a new turkey vest for valentines day. She started shooting a bow about 2 years ago and last year i talked her into going to the women in the outdoors weekend put on by the nwtf. I took her elk hunting with me once and had 4 cows within 4 yards of her and that was too much she isnt interested in any of the deer species,(except for moose go figure) So i dont know what to tell you other than make it enjoyable.

Bill
Old 04-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

justin I think this might be the first time I agree with you! My fiance loves to hunt and it gets to be a big pain in the butt at times.

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

I think I'm the only guy in the world who likes the fact that my girlfriend doesn't hunt nor does she show any interest in going with me. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death and love spending every minute I can with her, but I enjoy my alone time in the woods with nobody else around so I can clear my head and enjoy nature.

Or maybe I'm just nuts.....
Old 04-06-2007, 06:11 AM

My wife used to like to go out with me into the woods, that is until I shot a turkey and she saw it flopping around out in the cut cornfield. She has not been out since, she said that was too much for her.