HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   3D Targets for Cheap?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/186113-3d-targets-cheap.html)

chazspot 03-27-2007 10:01 AM

3D Targets for Cheap??

Anybody know where to get 3D targets for cheap? It would be nice not to have to pay retail :)

Thanks

Archer18 03-27-2007 10:19 AM

RE: 3D Targets for Cheap??

I recently bought a Whitetail Buck 3Dtargetfrom Cabela's for $75 dollars.

HunterOpel 03-27-2007 10:43 AM

I found a guy on e-bay about a month ago that buys out cabelas returns and bought 15 deer 3-d targets off him that were returns, most had horns broke off or an ear, nothing but cosmetic stuff..I paid 20.00 ea, me and some buddies set up a 3-d range at my property and it is handy, I will try and look up his e-bay account and see if he has anymore and let you know..

chazspot 03-27-2007 10:50 AM

I found a guy on e-bay about a month ago that buys out cabelas returns and bought 15 deer 3-d targets off him that were returns, most had horns broke off or an ear, nothing but cosmetic stuff..I paid 20.00 ea, me and some buddies set up a 3-d range at my property and it is handy, I will try and look up his e-bay account and see if he has anymore and let you know..
Excellent! I appreciate it!

Newhunter1 at work 03-27-2007 10:56 AM

I'll be looking at this with some interest

blackmax2 03-27-2007 12:04 PM

ya i am with archer18, seen the one at cabelas for 75, bout the cheapist i have seen

Hoytteen 03-27-2007 05:07 PM

I think i bought one at Dicks Sporting Goods for about $55

HunterOpel, if you find that guy on ebay, let me know...i'm interested in that as well

the kidd 03-27-2007 06:07 PM

DELTA HAS ONE CALLED THE RIVER BOTTOM BUCK FOR ABOUT 70 DOLLARS AND HEY HUNTER OPEL PLZ LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE MORE!!!!PLZ PM ME I HAVE BEEN SAVING UP BUT I NEED SO MUCH OTHER THINGS THAT I HAVENT GOT THE CHANCE AND FOR THAT PRICE I WILL BE SURE TO GET ONE

Hoytteen 03-28-2007 08:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Hoytteen

I think i bought one at Dicks Sporting Goods for about $55

HunterOpel, if you find that guy on ebay, let me know...i'm interested in that as well
haha..dumb filter[:'(]

its not a bad word but part of the store name guys!:D
D icks Sporting Goods..there

HunterOpel 03-29-2007 10:37 AM

I finally got ahold of this guy, he is no longer on e-bay, for the time being, didnt ask why.. He said he will start buying from cabelas again in may, when they call him.. He said they will call him when they have enough returns for him to come get, he buys it by the tractor trailer loads, he said he will get some targets, he always does..He said not all will be deer, some will be other critters, all will have slight damage..He told me he will call me when he gets a load and I can come look at it..When I do I will let you all know..