HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   White buck (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/185508-white-buck.html)

early in 03-21-2007 06:59 PM

White buck

I got some video of this all white buck (antlers dropped) during a downpour last Friday morning. There were 7 deer inthe group.This pic is a still from video so not that crisp. I'm not sure if he's a total albino or not. I'm going to set a trail cam up once things get green again, so I'm hoping to find out with better pics.
This deer lives on a property owned by an apartment complex that is litterally right around the corner from where I live. Only problem, there's no hunting at all on this prop. It's only about 50 acres. This is only about the 3rd all white deer I've ever seen in my life.

MichaelHunsucker 03-21-2007 07:01 PM

RE: White buck

Wow, thats awesome. Too bad you cant hunt him, but hopefully you can get some pictures of him!

BowHuntingFool 03-21-2007 07:06 PM

Cool stuff, your lucky you've seen 3, some never see any! Like me!

gamehunter1269 03-21-2007 07:27 PM

thats just to bad that you cant hunt it... If i were you then i would be kissing some butt

rack tracker 03-21-2007 07:32 PM

Yea, there is alot of tree huggers in your neck of the woods! Do you drive a Ford pick up and park along prov. rd. to access the park? I saw two vehicals parked there couple of weeks ago.[prob shed hunting] Same ones parked during hunting season.

AnnaMarie 03-21-2007 08:41 PM

That is awesome. I have never seen an albino deer before. you can bet if one would ever walk in front of me though it would be mine. that is too bad there is no hunting on that land though. what a waste of good hunting space, who needs more apartments anyways?

jonhall9 03-22-2007 01:39 AM

Rack Tracker,

I just had to give you a shout as I hunt Ridley Creek a good deal. beautiful place, isn't it? I usually hunt the corner upby Prov/gradyville, as that is where I have had the most success, but occasionally I will cross Sandy Flash to that other side in between the mid-park drive and the creek...

Jon

early in 03-22-2007 03:53 AM

No Sean, I don't have a Ford pu, I have an '88 T-Bird and I usually park at the spot just off Delchester Rd. You are NOT allowed to park along Providence Rd to access the parkbut I've seen it done as well. I think I've seen that truck you speak of.[:@]
This white deer is in Wynnewood, Thomas Wynne Aprts.Let's keep"the park"our little secret.;)

njbuck22 03-22-2007 04:47 AM

Wow, great find on a rare buck. Good luck with getting more pictures of him. Do you have any idea what kind of rack he was sporting this past spring? Also is there any property adjacent to where he lives that you may be able to hunt him on?

HuntingBry 03-22-2007 05:10 AM

That's really cool. Where did you see this? I'm from Phoenixville, so that might be near me.