Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 45 lb. Compound for Elk Hunting? >

45 lb. Compound for Elk Hunting?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

45 lb. Compound for Elk Hunting?

Old 03-22-2007, 02:55 PM

Default RE: 45 lb. Compound for Elk Hunting?

Campo, please get a life, stop sending me pm's of this poaching nature.

For anyone who is interested, my elk was not "illegally" transported from Montana, or any state for that matter.

Sorry if this is off topic again for this thread, some people just don't know when to quit.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:02 PM

ORIGINAL: AnnaMarie

Campo, please get a life, stop sending me pm's of this poaching nature.

For anyone who is interested, my elk was not "illegally" transported from Montana, or any state for that matter.

Sorry if this is off topic again for this thread, some people just don't know when to quit.
I do have a life. I read you post this morning, smelt something fishy, asked you who the owner was, you told me, "Seidensticker's in Comfort" via PM. I did some research, looked up the owner, then typed his name into google, and this came up. True, I could have spent my day in a better way, but when you are sitting at home with a sinus infection, there isnt a whole heck of a lot you can do. I did some research, and this is what came up.I just feel the public has the right to be informed. Oh, and by the way, I was not the first one to bring up whether this elk was "ethical" or not.

Old 03-22-2007, 03:09 PM

You asked me to give you a place in Texas where exotics are free range, so i did. Second, your research is wrong. This man is 80 years old and his wife is dead, jerk. Has been for 5 years. Do you have any idea of how many Seidensticker's reside in Texas. You disgust me, and this is pure silliness.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: AnnaMarie

You asked me to give you a place in Texas where exotics are free range, so i did. Second, your research is wrong. This man is 80 years old and his wife is dead, jerk. Has been for 5 years. Do you have any idea of how many Seidensticker's reside in Texas. You disgust me, and this is pure silliness.
AnnaMarie,

That is a beautiful animal, and I would be proud to take him in the ethical, legal way that you obviously did.

Bo
Old 03-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

From the article:

[align=left]Just how far will Montana game wardens go to investigate a poaching case? In this[/align][align=left]particular case, the answer is over 1,500 miles or almost as far as Campo will go to annoy Anna Marie to prove a point.
[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Seriously, Campo you have proven your point that you disagree with that method of hunting, legal or otherwise. At this point though, your message is being lost because you are preaching. I respect your view, but I nor anyone else on this forum needs it jammed down our throat.[:'(][/align]
Old 03-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

Anna, that is a great bull and I think you answered the question quite well as to weather a 40# bow will get the job done.

Try to ignore the mentally challenged,unfortunatelymost of themwill not go away after making their point and feel the need to beat a dead horse.

Paul
Old 03-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

Old 03-22-2007, 07:55 PM

I don't know why but some people change half the people on this post are totally opposite of what they were 8 months ago I asked a question about if high fence texas hunts were fair fun ect.... everyone BSED me and F ING me off and I got booted off my old log-in I researched on google and yeah they arent as sporting as fair chase but hey I understand I would shoot high fenced game I hunt if I got a free high fenced hunt I would do it BUT I SURE THE HECK WOULDT TAKE CREDIT FOR A TROPHY BECAUSE ITS BEEN FED DRUGS ALL ITS LIFE.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holy smokes Campo, I will be hunting elk, red deer, chamois and tahr in New Zealand in a few weeks. I'll be doing it outside a preserve and in New Zealand's National Forest. Would you pleasecheck your book for me buddy. Are Elk native to New Zealand? I sure wouldn't want to hunt them if they're not.

Really man, You need to get out more!

AnnaMarie, that's an awesome bull! Be proud of it-I know you are! Pay no attention to those that have never been there...like Campo. We have elk, among other things, up here in Colorado if you care to chase them.My sister and Iwould gladly show you the ropes!

Old 03-22-2007, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

Holy smokes Campo, I will be hunting elk, red deer, chamois and tahr in New Zealand in a few weeks. I'll be doing it outside a preserve and in New Zealand's National Forest. Would you pleasecheck your book for me buddy. Are Elk native to New Zealand? I sure wouldn't want to hunt them if they're not.

Really man, You need to get out more!

AnnaMarie, that's an awesome bull! Be proud of it-I know you are! Pay no attention to those that have never been there...like Campo. We have elk, among other things, up here in Colorado if you care to chase them.My sister and Iwould gladly show you the ropes!
Thanks iamyourhuckleberry, Colorado is on my list of places to hunt! Best of luck to you in New Zealand (i'm so jealous!)!! It sounds amazing!!!! Please post pictures if you are successful!!!

Quick Reply: 45 lb. Compound for Elk Hunting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.