Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BowTech shooters >

BowTech shooters

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BowTech shooters

Old 03-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BowTech shooters

My favorite BowTech bow is the Tribute. I like it because it is short & fast.
IMHOThe Tribute isthe perfect ground blind, tree stand, spot & stalk bow.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Wolf killer

absolutely...couldn't agree more.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm an Allegiance junkie. Each year I shoot all of the new Bowtech models, but I've ended up either keeping my current Alley, or trading up to the that years model, as with the 07. Smooth as silk on the draw and scarey fast.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:34 AM

I read your post that you descided to keep your present bow,but I wanted to give my opinion as well. Bowtech's Diamond line is truely worth a good hard look. They are sister's to the Bowtech.They are on the lighter sideweightwise and as a single cam bow they tune VERY easily and have great speed.They draw easier than most single's and don't carry the price of the Bowtech.
They are an excellent quality bow IMO and could very easily stand alone as a front runner bow co. They are worth a check.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Wolf killer

ditto
Old 03-21-2007, 11:40 AM

I say the guardian. I don't have much experience with these bows but I have enough to say that there all good in there own way. I love everything about my guardian except the curve, I use a 70# but it feels like 75#. This is very minor to me considering how quiet, fast and viberation free this bow is.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:50 AM

I have a Tribute and its a great bow. I bought my girlfriend an Equalizer and hers is almost as fast as mine. Great bow for a lady.
Insatiable
Old 03-21-2007, 05:23 PM

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! Yall made some good points. I went to the bowshop today to consider my options. It seems my extremely short draw-length (23 in) will keep me limited. I am lovin the Equalizer though so it looks like its gonna be stickin with me solo for a while!
Old 03-28-2007, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Anna,

If I may...I've had bowtechs for a while. I had a 2002 bowtech Sampson 70-80#'s maxed out at 85#'s. I have a 26" draw and for a guy that's pretty short. Even with the 85# bow and shooting 430 grain arrow it was only getting 265 fps.

After that I traded the bow to a guy who whated my he-man bow and I got the blackhawk from bowtech. I hated it...@ 70#'s I was only getting 230-235fps.

Got rid of that and now own a 2005 Mightymight. It is shooting 395grain arrows at 255fps and for me that is about as good as it is going to get.

Remember those of us who have short draw lengths are going to be limited in their bows.

If the equalizer made that bow with 70# limbs then I'd be all over it. As for now I do love the mightymite...great tree stand bow...of course I like the MM just a little over my 51# osage longbow that is 67" long.[8D]

Anyway...good luck with your bow enjoy the addiction...especially when you kill your first deer with it.

Paul
Old 03-28-2007, 09:22 AM

I throw in another Tribute response. It is everything the others have said that own one. Short,fast,smooth,quite,accurate and great looking. I would buy another one without a doubt.

Quick Reply: BowTech shooters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.