Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

3D suits

Old 03-19-2007, 03:57 PM

Default 3D suits

whouses a 3D suits. how did they work for you
Old 03-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 3D suits

I have used one for about 10 years, they work very well for me.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:13 PM

what kind?
ORIGINAL: bow huntert

I have used one for about 10 years, they work very well for me.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have for a bout 10 years as well. I found one back in the day on clearance at Black Sheep. One piece in realtreextrabrown. Anyway I am about due for a new one the one I have is pretty worn!

head to toe in 3-d for me, especially when hunting off the ground for whitetail.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've been using the ASAT 3D suit for the last four years. One of the best camos on the market combined with the outline break up of 3D. It's pretty hard to beat. I also like it because I can use it from early September through the end of January over whatever I want to put underneath.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

I do and I love them there all that I'll use now I have seen so many more deer it seems and I have very often gotten with in 10 yards or so on the ground from Turkeys before they ran. IMO I highly recomend them
Old 03-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Typical Buck

I've got a Shannons's 3D Bugbuster and a Scentblocker 3D Leafy. I don't care too much for the Shannon's but I love the SB. I think its Realtree pattern, which I'm not overly fond of but its o.k. and its served my very well in the field.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:22 PM

Some pics of my Cabela's Ghil-Leaf 3D suit.........VERY nice.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Spike

I just got the Bowhunter Xtreme SST Series Bibsfrom Cabela's. They'resteep inprice, but i got hooked up with the employeediscount through a friend and got $100 off.They are made from cabela'sDimension Fleece for the outer shell.

This is from the description on their website. Unmatched warmth and dead silence is the reason bowhunters have always worn fleece. The only problem has been when fleece is printed, many of the intricate camo pattern details appear muted or washed out. Not anymore. Dimension Fleece features our patent-pending process allowing each individual pattern component to be raised, resulting in complete, virtually unbelievable depth and definition.

The raised pattern looks really good. I didn't get to try them out yet, but they seem like they'll blend great with trees. The raised pattern almost mirrors raised bark on a tree, not as raised as actual bark though.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:54 AM

I also use the ASAT Camo 3D Suit with excellent results. The ASAT pattern is one that I believe in strongly enough to actively work with the company and help try to sell more clothing by being on their Pro Staff. My opinion, therefore, is biased toward ASAT, but, remember, I chose to work with them because I'm convinced they have the best pattern period, not the other way around

Quick Reply: 3D suits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.