HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Darn Poachers!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/184012-darn-poachers.html)

Hoytteen 03-10-2007 11:16 AM

Darn Poachers!!!

Just got off the phone with my friend that lives a couple miles down the road from my cabin and he told me that he found out that this past year, some poachers shot a 12-point, 20" spread, in velvet a month before legal hunting season opened. I remember last year seeing DNR alot a month before and i figured out why. They must have got wind of the A-holes Poaching. This all happend one road over from us so he was in our hood. it just ticks me off that he won't be able to spread the gentics now and y couldn't they have waited...i hope they find the guys whoever did it and lock em up for a while and take away all hunting privliages. how could someone poach a deer in velvet?? it just makes me wanna throw up[:@]...anyone else have a problems with early season poachers???

Matt/TN 03-10-2007 11:24 AM

RE: Darn Poachers!!!

that sucks but his genetics are are around, he had the year before and he had to have a dad too. Dont worry there will still be the genetics

bloodcrick 03-10-2007 12:54 PM

I just cant seehow there could be anyenjoyment out of taking a buck that way, poachers!!, gotta hate em!![:@]

bowhunter1984 03-10-2007 04:39 PM

this past year i was in my stand and watched a guy walk 20 yrd from me and sit down on the ground and just befor i was going to tell the guy to get the hell off my land he made a can call with a small grin on my facei grabed my gunt and blew sure enuf he called back as i held back from lol i played around with him for a min or two and than i asked him so when did bucks start climbing trees snd grunting as he looked up the tree to see me he said o i must have crosed the fens the funny thing is the fence is 200 yrd from use

dirtybowhunter 03-10-2007 04:46 PM

You not allowed to hunt animals while wear velvet? Why is that?

Pedro

HunterOpel 03-10-2007 04:52 PM

I have a Problem with any Poacher, early season, late season, no season..They dont care, they just kill anytime. Taking animals from the rest of us,who spend countless hours in the woods, doing it the right way..The legal way..

robdre56 03-10-2007 04:54 PM

out of season

hatchet jack 03-10-2007 06:12 PM

Theres no getting around it!!! Theres A$@HOLES everywhere and thats just the way it is. My boss is a DCO for the Pa game Commish and you would not belive the stories he tells me about some of these SLOBS!!!!! ITs sad that these SLOBS call themselfs Hunters[:@]

Hatchet Jack

fakejordan 03-11-2007 11:08 AM

this past year at a friend's house where i would hunt sometimes. First day of gun season, someone drove down the road. saw a buck in my friend's field, shot it, threw it in the back of thier truck and left. Later the same day, some neighboring kids went and drove a ATV all over their land trying to get the deer onto their own land.

gamehunter1269 03-11-2007 12:39 PM

it always happens to the best of us