Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who is shooting the IBO Indoor Worlds or attending the Ohio Deer Expo? >

Who is shooting the IBO Indoor Worlds or attending the Ohio Deer Expo?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who is shooting the IBO Indoor Worlds or attending the Ohio Deer Expo?

Old 03-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Who is shooting the IBO Indoor Worlds or attending the Ohio Deer Expo?

I'd like to see who else we will be up at the IBO Indoors shoot. I will be shooting on Sunday at 11:42.

I will also be attending the Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo on Saturday.

I'd like to see who all is planing to attend these venues and I look forward saying hello to any HNIers [8D]
Old 03-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who is shooting the IBO Indoor Worlds or attending the Ohio Deer Expo?

Unfortunately I cannot go........I had a free ride and hotel and shooting line timessetup butI still don't have my 3D bow and I still don't have my 3D sight. I had a borrowed slayer that I shot Harrisburg's indoor 3D event at the eastern sportsmans show a few weeks ago but then I gave it back to the owner assuming my ordered bow would be here by now, and he has since sold it.

I really really wanted to make this one........short of shooting open class with my indoor rig I don't have a setup for it though. [:'(]

Best of luck, shoot straight, and let us know how you do.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who is shooting the IBO Indoor Worlds or attending the Ohio Deer Expo?

RJ

I still don't have my new sight either.... As of right now I am using my hunting sight and I am not to estactic about it......
Old 03-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had a borrowed slayer that I shot Harrisburg's indoor 3D event at the eastern sportsmans show a few weeks ago but then I gave it back to the owner assuming my ordered bow would be here by now, and he has since sold it.
BTW how'd it go?
Old 03-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

I had a borrowed slayer that I shot Harrisburg's indoor 3D event at the eastern sportsmans show a few weeks ago but then I gave it back to the owner assuming my ordered bow would be here by now, and he has since sold it.
BTW how'd it go?
I'm really really rusty right now...........I don't feel I shot as well as I should have, but I haven't had any practice on foam since August, and it was a borrowed bow that I threw together a week before the event. I still managed to shoot the second highest qualifying score for the week for the HC(Matt/ PA didn't turn his card in [8D]), and then in finals Imanaged to land3rd place.

The thing that irks me is I was paired up with the guy who got 2nd place for finals and I had him by like 8 points halfway through and then I started missing easy X's and dropped a 5 on a 37 yard turkey that killed me. [:@]

Old 03-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Scott.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:37 PM

I always go to the Ohio deer & Turkey expo on Friday afternoon. The crowds are smaller and it is easier to get in and around the booths. I will meet up with a couple of hunting buddies and share some "soda pops". Has anyone sat through Bill Hesselgraves processing seminar. I never take my deer to a processor anymore (to cheap) and I am always looking for tips to make the job easier.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I like to wait until Saturday to make it to the showso I can see most of the mounts....Most of them don't seem to show up until Saturday.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:21 PM

Good luck my friend!!! And hey, try and have some fun, will ya??
Old 03-09-2007, 03:59 PM

there is about a 50% chance that i will go to the deer expo. It depends alot on it i get my mount in time because i want to enter it. There is a regional science olympiad tournament on saturday so if i do go it would be on friday or sunday. if i dont get my mount though, i will most likely not go.

Quick Reply: Who is shooting the IBO Indoor Worlds or attending the Ohio Deer Expo?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.