Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

legal baiting?

Old 03-06-2007, 11:27 AM

Default RE: legal baiting?

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Iplan on filling it with Purina antler max, so I can help out the bucks antlers.
So bigger rack doesn't = smarter more mature deer?
Not sure what you mean? Are you saying the size of the rack is how smart a deer is?
This makes me laugh
Old 03-06-2007, 11:44 AM

ORIGINAL: burbaust99

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

Iplan on filling it with Purina antler max, so I can help out the bucks antlers.
So bigger rack doesn't = smarter more mature deer?
Not sure what you mean? Are you saying the size of the rack is how smart a deer is?
This makes me laugh
Glad you are easily entertained. I said I was not sure what he meant by what he said. Thought he may be saying that I was trying to make a young dumb deer with a big rack that would be magically easier to kill. But not sure if I was just reading into it and he was meaning something else. Was trying to play it out in a nice format as to not make it sound like a hostel question.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:50 AM

I think he was getting at that generally, deer with large impressive racks are mature, smart deer. And that taking a mature buck, one that has survived and evaded many hunters is part of the goal, not shooting a young deer who was packed full of protien rich foods to make him a monarch at a young age. I'm sure he'll correct me if I misinterpreted his post, heck he could've just been trying to be sarcastic.

And yes, today I am very easily entertained. Its not even 1 o'clock and its been a looooong day. I'm ready for spring break - three more days!
Old 03-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Buraburst, You have passed this with flying colors go to spring break early.

Old 03-06-2007, 11:56 AM

Buraburst, You have passed this with flying colors go to spring break early.

See you boys (and girls) later! I'm getting the h*ll outta here! Wait class....at 1:15 today...sh*t!!!!!! Gotta stay!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:05 PM

So is it possible to take a year and a half old deer and put a feeder out and pump him up to a massive 160 to 200 class deer?
Old 03-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

[align=center]Veterinary Research in High Fenced and Open Deer Range for over 40 years![/align][align=left]Then he patterned most of his life to answer this question: What is the most important thing that will make antlers larger? Only after chemically analyzing thousands of antlers, soil samples, bones, etc. to look for similarities, trends and missing elements in high fenced areas did the 12 years of medical and nutritional research start all coming together. Now he has also added 10 years of research on open range to substantiate his findings. If today’s athletes are 30-40% larger than 20 years ago, it’s not entirely genetics, hence it’s nutrition.

Dr. Vogt's research is now done, and he has the answer. Three top deer in only the past 4 years at the "Muy Grande" Deer Contest (Worlds Oldest and Largest) is the proof in the pudding. The results are a success and what he has developed works very well and we are now offering Antler-X to the public!! [/align][align=left][/align][align=left]http://www.antler-x.com/FactSheet.html[/align]
Old 03-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Once again, here they are, our 2004 Results! The above deer were raised on the same open range ranch, same herd of deer. Astonishing Results! The light colored antlers are from 2000. The dark antlers are from 2002 and now 2003. The Antler-X Feeding Program made a great difference. 40% more mass, 30% more points, and 20% more score!
The same could happen in your deer herd. Get more information for the time is Now!

Old 03-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I sincerly apoligize didn't mean to get your thread off topic.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was at that show too, the speaker was Peter Fiduccia, the so called "Deer Doctor". Basically everything he talked about was common sense, and others just stupid like the one you mentioned. I thought the show was pretty good, but way to much fishing stuff. Did you see the 378 lb. buck, that thing was huge. I got a pic of me next to it that I will load later. What day did you go to the show? I went on Friday.

Quick Reply: legal baiting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.