Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow Hunting Companion (Non-Living) >

Bow Hunting Companion (Non-Living)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Hunting Companion (Non-Living)

Old 03-02-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Bow Hunting Companion (Non-Living)

I am looking to get a mini-trailer (in camo of course) to accompany me on some longer expeditions to provide a home base, shelter, storage and sleeping quarters. Right now this is all I can find. http://www.teardroptrailersexpress.com

Does anyone else know of other options I could look at? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon
Old 03-02-2007, 01:10 PM

Default RE: Bow Hunting Companion (Non-Living)

Personally, I wouldnt waste my money on one of those. I have a dealer that sells those right by my house, and they are way over priced for what you get. I'm not sure if it's the same brand as those but they look very similar. Anyway, Have you considered a pop-up camper? We bought an older model(1995) for $500. It is perfect for our hunting trips, cuz it is older and you dont have to worry about messing up a new camper. That and even when folded down they hold a lot of stuff. Just my .02.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

I think even a good used truck camper (if you have a truck) would be pretty reasonable. You could even set it off the truck if you need to go somewhere. You can always find some smaller older trailers that are in good shape very reasonable. Then you can camo them yourself if you want. Check ebay...maybe some goodused ones there?
crutch
Old 03-02-2007, 01:42 PM
Typical Buck

Hey, if you find a camper that need a gas refer, pm me and I'll see what I have in used. This way when you are out in the boonies you don't need to be plugged in! We rebuild Rv Refrigerators for about half of what new ones cost, comes with a 2 yr transferable warranty!
crutch