Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shot A Ross Cardiac >

Shot A Ross Cardiac

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot A Ross Cardiac

Old 02-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Shot A Ross Cardiac

Have a buddy who is a rep for them. Happened to bump into him when he was at the shop I frequent. Of course I had to take him up on it when he offered to let me shoot the demo. I was pleasantly surprised with the bow. I have read alot of good things about this bow and it pretty much lived up to the hype.The quality was top notch, finish was beautiful.The bow had nothing on it as far as a stabilizer or any aftermarket silencing products except for a factory installed suppressor. It was very quiet at the shot, had a slight kick to it which I attributed to it being a single cam with nothing on the bow at all. Felt similar to a Mathews during the draw cycle. All in all a very nice bow, I do believe the Ross name is going to beone of thebig names within a few years, once they are known better. If you have the chance to shoot one, do it.

Shane
Old 02-28-2007, 08:08 PM

Default RE: Shot A Ross Cardiac

Pretty sweet, huh dude......I ordered one, should be here in a few weeks. Man are they nice.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:32 PM

I really like the specs of the cardiac and I have a feeling it will have a similar draw cycle to the bow I'm shooting now plus 15 FPS. Definately going to take a look at it if I'm in the need of a new bow come hunting season.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:58 AM

I should have at least one Cardiac by the end of next week.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Pretty sweet, huh dude......I ordered one, should be here in a few weeks. Man are they nice.
Yeah, I really liked it. Congrats on the new bow, put it through its paces and let us know what you think after you have shot it for awhile. I was very impressed with the craftsmanship.

Shane
Old 03-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I havent shot the cardiac, heard great things and have shot all the other ross's. Liked them so much i ordered a CR331 and a Cardiac, should have both by the end of the month.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ill have mine soon too
Old 03-02-2007, 07:02 PM

I've narrowed my choice to the Cardiac and the Drenaline, but I haven't had a chance to shoot the Cardiac yet. Hopefully within the next week or two, I'll get a chance to shoot the new Ross...
Old 03-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

well the drenalin may look close in specs but not in price or crftsmanship i bet. Also from what i have heard Matthews uses less strands on their strings to get the ibo up.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:37 PM

well the drenalin may look close in specs but not in price or crftsmanship i bet.
How so? Please explain...

Quick Reply: Shot A Ross Cardiac

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.