HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Breaking the Guardian down (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/181792-breaking-guardian-down.html)

AchryDeerKillrBowtch 02-22-2007 06:57 PM

Breaking the Guardian down

does any one know how much the limbs and cams cost on the guardian?

I have to get my bow fixed since my roommate dry fired it (while i wasnt looking). so, i want to give him a rough estimate so he knows how much he is dealing with. I need 2 limbs, 1 cam, a peep, and a string. any ideas?

mert_04 02-22-2007 06:59 PM

RE: Breaking the Guardian down

Sounds like you've got yourself a good roommate!

bloodcrick 02-22-2007 07:07 PM

sounds like it is hazing time for roomie, thats just wrong[8D]

ORIGINAL: AchryDeerKillrBowtch

does any one know how much the limbs and cams cost on the guardian?

I have to get my bow fixed since my roommate dry fired it (while i wasnt looking). so, i want to give him a rough estimate so he knows how much he is dealing with. I need 2 limbs, 1 cam, a peep, and a string. any ideas?

SuperRedHawk 02-22-2007 07:10 PM

Seriously, I would tell him he just bought himselfa busted up bow. And give him a quote of a replacement![:@][:@][:@]

JimboHunter1 02-22-2007 07:45 PM

Seriously, I would tell him he just bought himselfa busted up bow. And give him a quote of a replacement![:@][:@][:@]
Roger that! Let him buy the new bow and YOU start from scratch!

mauser06 02-22-2007 07:48 PM

probably the only place to get them would be from bowtech directly. or going through a shop that will go to bowtech. i wouldnt doubt if it costs right up there with the price of the bow by the time all is said and done. needing everything except the riser pretty much...tell him he can have the blown up bow if he buys you a new bare bow...

Matt / PA 02-22-2007 08:00 PM

Just tuck your tail and go see Kyle.......he'll give you all the info you'll need.
:(

AchryDeerKillrBowtch 02-22-2007 08:04 PM

i feel the same way.

im just throwing out my guess. i figure for both limbs it would be around $300-350. For the cam, maybe $100? $50 for a good string. $6 for the peep. all this plus the labor....$500-$600? would yall think that is a reasonable guess?

Matt / PA 02-22-2007 08:25 PM

im just throwing out my guess. i figure for both limbs it would be around $300-350. For the cam, maybe $100? $50 for a good string. $6 for the peep. all this plus the labor....$500-$600? would yall think that is a reasonable guess?
You could always tell your buddy that's how much it costs..........;)

(off the top of my head the $$ won't be anywhere near that, probably not even 1/2 what you think......but I don't have a parts list handy to give you an idea of actual cost)

Zdeerslayer 02-22-2007 08:28 PM

Just off hand, would any of this be covered under warranty or is it voided because it was not equipment malfunction, but human error? Just something to look into.